Chapter 28 Mr. Mermaid

Start from the beginning

 It may be because of his excessive weight loss, but the vest on his body is loose and loose, revealing his skin as white as snow, delicate and smooth, with bony bones, showing a beautiful shape faintly.

 …

 Looking at a certain point for a long time, just like when thinking or thinking in the past, Shen Yijin stood there for a while.

 In the end, he never bothered the youth to read.

 Instead, he took a detour and went to the study to deal with the backlog of official business after half a day.

 When Jing Xun finally finished looking through the things he wanted to check, he looked at the time, and it was already half past ten in the evening.

 Sir...

 There has been no movement in the room for a long time.

 Getting up from the sofa, Jing Xun walked towards the study while shaking his numb arm, and when he got closer, he found that the door of the study was tightly closed ...

 Shen Yijin was undoubtedly inside.

 He hesitated for a moment, but knocked on the closed door?

 "Sir."

 "Mmm." Shen Yijin's voice came from inside indistinctly, and after that, not long after, the door of the study was opened from the inside. Shen Yi, who was wearing home clothes Jhin appeared before his eyes.

 Behind Shen Yijin, bright lights shone down, his face was handsome and flawless, and his expression looked the same as usual.

 He was standing at the door?

 But the smell of cigarettes permeating the study was still smelled by Jing Xun.

 ...He suddenly thought, did Shen Yijin deliberately come here? Open the door for him? Did he not want to inhale the second-hand smoke...

 Jing Xun said: "It's very late, I want to go to bed... When will you go to bed, sir?"

 Shen Yijin said: "Soon."

 Then he added: "If Xiao Xun is sleepy? Rest."

 Jing Xun said, "Okay."

 But after he finished speaking, he thought of a question - so, is the master still sleeping in the master bedroom tonight?

 Where did Shen Yijin sleep yesterday? He doesn't know, but according to Mr.'s view of their relationship, it is estimated that they will still "share the same bed" tonight.

 Realizing this, Jing Xun suddenly became a little nervous.

 Although according to the experience of playing chess in the middle of the night last night, sleeping together is only a literal meaning, that is, after he and Shen Yijin said goodnight to each other, they lay on the same bed and fell asleep without affecting each other.

 But after all, it was the first time to share the same bed with someone in a real sense until falling asleep. Jing Xun felt that if he didn't make mental preparations earlier, he would probably not be able to sleep tonight and would suffer from insomnia.

 Therefore, he should go back to the bedroom to make mental preparations now.

 But before going to bed, Jing Xun couldn't help but say, "Sir, you should smoke less."

 Maybe he didn't expect him to say this, but Shen Yijin, who was on the opposite side, was slightly taken aback.

 But Jing Xun did not want to control the other party when he said this, but simply considered that smoking is harmful to health, so he hoped that Shen Yijin would try his best to refrain from smoking when he didn't need to smoke.