Chapter 28 Mr. Mermaid

Start from the beginning

 The most important thing? Why doesn't Mr. Mermaid go back to take a bath?

 Jing Xun felt that if he closed this door, he would become normal.

 "Ah, yes, sir."

 I don't know if it's a blessing, Jing Xun suddenly thought: "Last time, I saw that there are two? Books on programming codes in your study, can you lend me to read? Read? ?”

 Thinking of borrowing books, Jing Xun’s eyes immediately brightened up.

 He had been thinking about the goods in Shen Yijin's study just now, and it happened that the husband came out at this moment, so he happened to borrow them by the way.

 Jing Xun explained: "Next week, our group will start making small programs. I want to read some more information. See if there is a simpler algorithm." Shen

 Yijin : "..."

 In the end, Jing Xun got the right to read books at will in Shen Yijin's study.

 Although Mr. Shen did not forbid him to go to the study from the beginning to the end.

 However, Jing Xun is still very measured. After entering the door, he only picks books.

 Since Shen Yijin would smoke inside, even with windows and exhaust fans, the "door" of the study room is often closed tightly, which is different from other rooms.

 This also causes the smell in the study to be different from the outside.  The outside is all chosen by the assistant? Aromatherapy or

 housekeeping spray? Air freshener? A faint fragrance, only in the study, in the air?

The? No taste at all.

 It's just because of such a strong contrast that the feeling here is very cold and serious.

 Very much like Shen Yijin.

 However, there are so many books here.

 The walls on both sides of the entire study room are bookshelves, and the bookshelves are full of various books... Maybe it has something to do with Shen Yijin's current focus on the technology industry, and even the entire bookcase on the right hand side is full of books. Is this category? Books!

 Jing Xun likes it here.

 It can be seen that Mr. Villain is also a person who likes to read very much. Originally, it was just a temporary place for him. The whole house has very few personal items, but unfortunately, here There are so many books.

 And if this study is compared to Shen Yijin? It would not be abrupt.

 Mr. is indeed a man with a rich heart and full of wisdom.

 It's just... This study is boxy, the windows are not big, and the door is often closed.

 It does seem closed.

 Jing Xun chose two books from the bookshelf, thought for a while, and took the books back to the sofa in the living room to read.

 The length, width, and thickness of one of these books are roughly larger than the volume of two bricks. It was too tiring to read it, so Jing Xun simply lay down on the sofa and began to read it.

 When Shen Yijin packed up and came out, he saw a young man lying there with his upper body half propped up, shaking his calves one by one.

 The young man lying there has slender limbs, thin calf muscles with graceful arcs, and slender ankle joints are more prominent.