Chapter 27 2 in 1

Start from the beginning

 Until Shen Yijin called him to remind him that the shoelaces were untied.

 Jing Xun looked down and said, "... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

 He happened to be next to the stone steps, so he hurried over to retie the scattered shoelaces.

 Jing Xun has a shortcoming in life, that is, he is not very good at tying shoelaces.

 Will only tie a simple bow forever, and always don't like it? Beat the button to death.

 Because the ?

 However, when you walk on the street with your boyfriend, the shoelaces are always open? It affects the atmosphere.

 What about Jing Xun? Don't say anything, just tied a dead button after tying the bow.

 Shen Yijin next to him probably could tell that he couldn't tie his shoes anymore, but he didn't say anything.

 Mr. Shen usually speaks little.

 Then the two continued to move forward, but in the process, there was still a small situation - the

 cafe and the school were located at the two ends of a crossroad, separated by a small road.

 The zebra crossing is clearly visible on the small road, but there are no traffic lights.

 Jing Xun actually has another problem.

 In other words, it's another shortcoming in life - he can't cross the road either.

 And will be afraid of such an intersection without traffic lights.

 This is also due to the fact that he had no experience of walking outside at all... In this respect, Jing Xun is like a primitive man who has lived in a closed mountain for decades, and one day he was suddenly thrown into the bustling city. Big? City like.

 It's okay when there are traffic lights, just watch the lights pass.

 But intersections without lights...

 it's more troublesome.

 Jing Xun stood on the stone steps beside the road, put his feet together in snow-white canvas shoes, and carefully looked at the passing vehicles.

 In fact, it’s okay when there aren’t many cars. When I can’t see the cars, I grit my teeth and run over.

 But at this time, there are a lot of students returning to school. Looking at the past, there is no time when there is no car in the distance... Or

 if there is no one around, Jing Xun can also wait patiently to find an opportunity. Cross the road with peace of mind without being late.

 But...

 Shen Yijin was standing beside him.

 Jing Xun had already noticed, and when he realized that he was not leaving, Shen Yijin naturally stopped and waited for him.

 This made Jing Xun feel even more embarrassed. He knew that Mr. probably couldn't figure out why he stopped at this moment... So what should he do? He didn't want Mr. to know that he couldn't even cross the road. What an embarrassing thing!

 Worse.

 Sometimes, the more nervous you are, the more difficult it is to get things done. Someone from the opposite road has already taken the opportunity to come over, but Jing Xun is still standing there... not knowing how to move.

 "Xiao Xun?"

 The two stood together on the stone steps for about half a minute, looking at Jing Xun's red ears and pale cheeks, Shen Yijin seemed to understand something.