Chapter 25 Mr. is Mr.

Start from the beginning

 .

 Especially Shen Yijin still looked down at him.

 This distance... seems to be the same as last night.

 As long as Shen Yijin lowers his head a little, he can easily... kiss, kiss his...

 Jing Xun suddenly became nervous.

 Can't wait to hold my breath completely.

 Because in his field of vision, Shen Yijin's unrestrained and handsome face... gradually enlarged.

 The other party looked like he really wanted to come and kiss him...

 Is that so?

 Jing Xun's brain was on the verge of death.

 He didn't dare to move either.

 Or don't want to move.

 After all, in my memory, being touched by the other person's warm, dry lips... seems to feel good.

 Besides, if you are in a relationship, kissing should be a normal situation.

 He shouldn't say no.

 ...

 Thinking this way and that, Jing Xun felt as if he was bewildered by Shen Yijin's eyes, and the time was suddenly stretched for a long time.

 But it doesn't.

 Because before they got really close...

 "Ding dong ding dong", Jing Xun's cheerful cell phone rang suddenly.

 ……

 Jing Xun hurriedly got up to get his cell phone, and found that it was a call from a senior in the project team that Professor Huo had recruited him into.

 Usually, such sudden calls are related to projects, so Jing Xun had to answer them.

 He looked back at Shen Yijin, adjusted his breath slightly, and connected the phone: "Hello, senior sister?" Senior sister Chu Qiao

 said over there: "The group wants to have a meeting in the evening to discuss the plan for the next week. Brother, are you at school at night, is it convenient to come over at six o'clock?"

 Originally, today is Sunday, and the students who normally go home to rest should go back to school. It is very humane for the group to decide to hold a meeting at night. going to.

 He immediately said: "It's convenient to go there at school. See you tonight, sister."

 After hanging up the phone, Jing Xun checked the time, and it was already past three o'clock.

 Fortunately, it is very close to the school, and it is convenient to go back if you want to go back.

 Shen Yijin listened to his narration about going back to the meeting, so he said: "Then I will see you off, can we leave at 5:30?" Jing Xun had no objection: "Okay." He smiled, and just wanted to say "Thank you,

 sir

 ? ", I felt that I was being polite to the other party again. So forget it, Jing Xun said sincerely in the end: "Sir? You are so kind!"

 Shen Yijin responded in a low voice: "Yes."

 Jing Xun looked at each other with a smile, and suddenly remembered the charming atmosphere just now... The temperature on his cheeks tended to rise again.

 However, Shen Yijin's peach blossom eyes remained indifferent.

 In other words, his face remains expressionless, which makes him look so wise, precious, calm and self-possessed.

 It seems that everything just now was just...to use the word from looking at the animal world again.

 Beastly.

 Or to describe it more civilly, is it caused by hormones?

 Anyway, the scene just now, the atmosphere has been enhanced there, it would be wrong if they didn't do anything.

 But sir? Is it sir? Ah, after that atmosphere, I can calm down.

 Unlike him...

 "Xiao Xun."

 Just as he lost his mind, Jing Xun heard Shen Yijin calling him again.

 "?"

 It was easy to meet the other party's eyes looking at him, and Jing Xun heard the other party ask him: "Is there anything else Xiao Xun wants to do? Right now." Think Mr.? He is asking him what else he has before he leaves for

 school something to do.

 Jing Xun couldn't help shaking his head, and said, "It's nothing."

 "Then..."

 Shen Yijin's tail lengthened a little, making the already deep voice even more magnetic, and he said, "Now you can kiss me." Do you?"