Chapter 24 I'm with you, sir.

Start from the beginning

 But why...

 there is Shen Yijin's illness.

 When did he get it? Does his family know...

 Looking back on the plot, Jing Xun seems to know nothing about Shen Yijin and Shen Bohan except that Shen Yijin and Shen Bohan are half-brothers, and Shen Yijin's father remarried Shen Yijin's father now..."

 Xiao Xun?"

 "Huh?"

 "What are you thinking?"

 Jing Xun realized that he was distracted again, and quickly said: "It's nothing."

 Shen Yijin said: "Why don't you play games?"

 Jing Xun: "Ah..."

 Jing Xun moved his body slightly, trying to hide himself behind the beams and pillars next to the kitchen, to prevent Shen Yijin from being distracted by noticing him.

 He said: "I want to see if you... have anything you need from me."

 Shen Yijin came back and glanced at him, seeing that the young man still only showed a handsome face, and his body was completely hidden in the corner beyond his vision ...

 The habitually tight lip line couldn't help but draw an arc, and he said: "Then come here and help me tie the strap at the back." Jing Xun: "Okay!" He

 hurried

 into the kitchen, Jing Xun found The strap behind Shen Yijin's apron was indeed loose.

 Maybe it wasn't fastened in the first place.

 At this moment, Shen Yijin was handling the freshly washed pork ribs, and there was some grease on his hands.

 Besides, it is indeed inconvenient to touch other things when handling the ingredients... Jing Xun didn't think too much, and stretched out his hand to re-tie Shen Yijin.

 But by coincidence, a bloody scene happened. Jing Xun's stretched fingers happened to touch the knot that Shen Yijin had tied earlier. Immediately afterwards, the strap that had not been completely loosened was on his waist. Touched...

 completely loosened.

 Two long straps drooped down, and even Shen Yijin's apron was separated from his predecessor...

 Jing Xun: "Ah, sorry sir..."

 I didn't think that I was a kitchen idiot, but even a The little straps don't tie well.

 At this moment, Jing Xun didn't care about other things, and immediately bent forward to touch the two straps.

 So much so that he didn't notice at all that his front body was almost touching Shen Yijin's back, and their posture looked like he was sticking up from behind, giving Shen Yijin a bear hug.

 "..."

 All the sounds of chopping vegetables stopped before, and Shen Yijin seemed to stop all the actions at hand at this moment.

 It was only after retrieving the two straps that Jing Xun finally realized that the distance between himself and his husband seemed to be too close.

 Ah ah ah.

 Jing Xun couldn't tell what kind of mood he was in to fasten the two belts for Shen Yijin.

 Anyway, when he looked up again, the temperature on his face was already extremely high.

 Looking at it at a glance, it is full of Shen Yijin's tall and broad back, and a mountain-like sense of reliability rushes over his face. Reliability... makes people want to bury their heads.

Married the Scum Gong's Villain BrotherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara