Chapter 23 Just By My Side

Start from the beginning

 "Morning."

 Shen Yijin's topic in the morning is still asking him if he wants? Don't? Drink coffee, eat whole wheat bread, Jing Xun has experience, how can he always call The gentleman served him, so he said very consciously: "I can do it myself."

 He glanced behind Shen Yijin again.

 Try to ask: "Sir, are you working?"

 "Yeah." Shen Yijin said, "I just processed a few documents."

 "Oh."

 Jing Xun thought to himself, Mr. Villain's physical strength is still pretty good Yes, last night he went to bed almost two o'clock in the morning, I don't know what time it was when Shen Yijin fell asleep...

 Jing Xun came to apologize for the fact that he fell asleep in the middle of the night and didn't stay with him all night .

 Embarrassedly scratching the soft hair on his head, not wanting to disturb Shen Yijin's work, so Jing Xun hurriedly said, "So?

 stopped him.

 "Thank you last night, Xiao Xun."

 "...Hi." On the contrary, Jing Xun, who was thanked by others, was even more embarrassed. He carefully looked at Shen Yijin's eyes and his expression, and found that the other person was a little crazy last night. The traces are gone, and I feel relieved?

 Jing Xun said: "It's okay, in the future... um, sir? What do you need when you're not feeling well? I'll pay attention, you can tell me in advance." "No need? Pay attention to what." Shen Yijin said

 .

 Jing Xun: "?"

 Shen Yijin, who was wearing soft home clothes, stared at him slightly with lowered eyes.

 Jing Xun saw his own shadow in the deep eyes of the other party.

 He heard each other's word, word by word, and said clearly: "Xiao Xun just needs to pay attention, and it's good to be by my side."...Jing Xun: "Oh." By my side, then of course I have to be

 by

 my

 side La.

 This is what I promised the other party at the beginning.

 Jing Xun, who didn't think there was anything wrong, grinned, and immediately said, "Okay." "

 ..."

 Opposite him, Shen Yijin's eyes seemed to darken a little.

 After saying a few words to Shen Yijin, Jing Xun went back to wash up.

 Come out after washing? The kitchen has already set up the coffee and bread that Shen Yijin prepared for him.

 ... The door of the study was not completely closed. Jing Xun heard Shen Yijin talking on the phone with someone inside, as if he was talking about work again, so he didn't go in to disturb him, but sat at the dining table and had breakfast.

 Today is the weekend, and there is nothing to do. Jing Xun eats a little slower than usual.

 Although the whole wheat bread has no taste, it is very crispy and delicious after being toasted by the bread machine. Of course there was butter in the kitchen, and he could spread it if he wanted.

 But Jing Xun is not good at this.

 After breakfast, Jing Xun cleaned up the tableware and the kitchen, and went to the shelf to observe Shen Yijin's green plants.