Chapter 23 Just By My Side

Start from the beginning

 As for Mr. Just now? Why did you suddenly kiss him.

 Jing Xun didn't get too entangled in this issue.

 After all, Mr. Big Brother? Now all behaviors are not suitable for thinking from the perspective of normal people.

 Just like the lion cubs on TV who swooped over to fight with their companions, maybe... it's just a wild animal.

 Well, literally, nothing else.

 When the lion special is over, they move on to the orangutan special.

 After watching the animal world, they started watching cartoons.

 When Shen Yijin was in a bad mood, he couldn't fall asleep, and Jing Xun didn't go to sleep even when he was with him... For the first time? The first time he took the initiative to stay up late was not to study data or programs, but simply to watch TV. Jing Xun was still excited ?

 His previous time was too precious.

 Every ounce of energy is also extremely precious. For Jing Xun, he would not spend energy on research, study and things other than research.

 It is indeed the first time to spend a night alone like this, purely entertaining and squandering.

 Jing Xun didn't know when he finally fell asleep.

 He just remembered that he felt sleepy and leaned on the sofa.

 Later? He was so sleepy that he fell on Shen Yijin's lap.

 Then? Later...

 When he opened his eyes again, the curtains were still closed, but at some point, Jing Xun had already returned to the bedroom, and it was obvious that the sky outside was already bright.

 Jing Xun glanced at the time.

 Nine four in the morning? Ten...

 ?

 Good guy, not only did he stay up all night, but he also slept through half the morning.

 Speaking of which, sir?

 Jumping off the bed, Jing Xun took the lead in searching around the bedroom, but did not find Shen Yijin.

 He came out of the bedroom, went to the living room and the kitchen to look again, and when he still found nothing, the door of the study was opened.

 The sun was shining at this time, and the moment the door was opened, the sunlight in the room seemed to be scattered? Shen Yijin, who was wearing home clothes, stood under the sunlight.

 Maybe it was because he was wearing home clothes, or? He was bathing in the sun, and the other party looked at him? His expression was mild, and a deep and pleasant voice sounded at the same time: "Xiao Xun has woken up." Jing Xun: "..."  Shen

 Yijin

Her hairstyle is a typical three to seven points, and when she usually wears a suit, her hairstyle is also taken into account? It is extremely meticulous, which is a typical elite look.

 But at this moment, he looks like he just took a shower, or some damp and messy hair? The hair is scattered, gently resting on his forehead? He feels like a male college student studying in school? No different.

 Perhaps the momentum is a little more compelling.

 But compared to the usual Mr., it is more than a little bit more sunny... It took a

 long time for Jing Xun to tear his eyes away from such a refreshing Shen Yijin.

 He nodded slightly: "Sir? Morning."