Chapter 22 "Anything will do."

Start from the beginning

 "Hmm..." Jing Xun responded uncertainly, the other party's unusually hoarse voice made him breathe cautiously many.

 He tried to say: "It's me, sir."

 "What are you doing here?"

 Although Shen Yijin's voice changed, but the tone was light and melodious, and there was a hint of playfulness in his voice.

 If the surroundings were not completely dark at this time, if he could see Shen Yijin's face, Jing Xun felt that the other party must have an extremely crazy and violent expression at the moment.

 But what is that? What does it look like?

 In his mind is the tall and handsome opponent standing expressionlessly under the bright light, but Jing Xun couldn't imagine what the hideous Shen Yijin would look like for a while.

 But it was also because of this that Jing Xun suddenly felt some sadness in his heart—he wanted Mr. to return to his normal appearance.

 I also want to let the other party get rid of the pain.

 So he tried to say: "I'll come in...to accompany you. Mister? Sir, is there anything you want to do, do you want me to accompany you?" "Anything is fine." Jing Xun finally patched it

 .

 But when his voice fell, what he got in exchange was Shen Yijin's silence.

 Although he didn't make a sound, the other party's breathing seemed to become heavier, just like the sound of rain outside. A manic aura of torture that had been suppressed quickly spread in the air.

 In a completely dark room, Jing Xun suddenly felt a hand on his shoulder.

 At the same time, Shen Yijin asked him in a hoarse voice: "What? Anything is fine?"

 ...

 In fact, being touched like this is quite a test of the heart.

 But seeing that Mr. Long Legs is ill and cannot control himself, Jing Xun still chooses to forgive him.

 Not only that, he also raised his other arm and covered Shen Yijin's big hand with his hand.

 Curl your five fingers slightly and hold it gently.

 Jing Xun said with certainty: "Anything is fine."

 "..."

 The hand under Jing Xun's palm became very stiff obviously, and Shen Yijin's voice sounded even hoarse: "Aren't you afraid of me?"

 Afraid.

 Subconsciously, this answer appeared in Jing Xun's mind.

 But before he could say anything, he suddenly remembered what he had said before when he was eating at the revolving restaurant on the 68th floor in the center of the city... He said that he was not afraid of Shen Yijin.

 So Jing Xun finally said, "I'm not afraid now."

 With

 a click, the light in the room was manually turned on.

 The bright lights suddenly poured down from the roof, which was a bit dazzling to those who had been in the dark for a long time.

 But Jing Xun still endured the strong light, staring at Shen Yijin intently.

 Jing Xun's gaze was soft, as gentle as a warm lake.

 But now, Shen Yijin's deeply frowning and somewhat ferocious appearance was reflected in the water of the lake.