The setting is also too bloody.

 But it seems that, in theory...

 people who are in a bad mood vent out...it will make them feel better?

 After some reasoning, Jing Xun was basically sure that he was right...even if he was wrong, it doesn't matter, at least he can try it first.

 Shen Yijin spoke.

 He opened his mouth to answer his question: "No."

 Jing Xun: "?"

 "If there is nothing wrong," Shen Yijin raised his hand and pressed his own temple: "Don't bother me." After finishing speaking

 , Immediately close the room.

 Jing Xun: "..."

 To be honest, maybe Mr.? He? has been too polite all the time - he? can not speak.

 But never speak harshly.

 So when you first hear this, it feels like a huge gap.

 Jing Xun felt that it was as if he had finally experienced the stern side of the big villain, and the feeling of being poured cold water on his head.

 But he didn't ignore the pain gradually revealed on the other side's face when the door gradually closed.

 At that moment, even though he still didn't know what to do and was at a loss, Jing Xun raised his hand to block the door that was about to close before he could react.

 Immediately afterwards, facing Shen Yijin's astonished and unbelievable eyes, Jing Xun squeezed his thin body in through the crack of the door.

 ...

 With a "bang", the solid wooden door was completely closed after that, and Jing Xun's back was half pressed against the wall, not daring to move.

 ... Going inside and smelling it, the smell of cigarettes in the room is even stronger.

 Before that, Jing Xun had never smelled cigarettes anywhere in the house, nor had he seen anything like an ashtray.

 ——If it wasn't for the occasional smell of tobacco on Shen Yijin's clothes, he would almost have forgotten about the other party's smoking.

 So the husband should not smoke often.

 Only when you are in a bad mood? Smoking.

 After confirming this point, Jing Xun looked around again and found that he couldn't see anything.

 Now the whole study room is pitch black, and you can't see your fingers, but it's very similar to when they first met.

 In fact, Jingxun also noticed yesterday that there are thick curtains hanging in front of every window in this house.

 Shen Yijin doesn't look like someone who hates the sun, he? Hate it, maybe it's just the lightning outside...

 But why? Don't turn on the light?

 As soon as these questions arose, Jing Xun felt that someone was approaching where he was in vain.

 ...the kind that gets very close once you lean on it.

 In an instant, there seemed to be the sound of the other party's breathing in his ears.

 very heavy.

 Shen Yijin's voice was deep and hoarse, full of texture.

 His voice was full of doubts, and he whispered softly in Jing Xun's ear: "Xiao Xun?"

Married the Scum Gong's Villain Brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें