Chapter 21 This Time is Intense

Start from the beginning

" Shen Yijin said.

Assistant Jin left, and there were only two people left in the big room. Shen Yijin poured Jing Xun a cup of coffee in front of the coffee machine and said, "Do you like American style? There is no sugar or milk here. If you are not used to it, I'll ask someone to prepare some next time."

Jing Xun took the cup of coffee with both hands, he hadn't had American style yet, and the smell was unbelievably delicious, so after cooling it down for a while, he couldn't wait to take a sip carefully.

It is not as smooth as cappuccino coffee with high milk content. The American style is obviously much purer, showing the bitterness and astringency of coffee to the fullest. But at the same time it's rich and steaming without being overpowering.

Jing Xun said: "This is also very good, thank you... By the way, sir, have you eaten?" "

I have." Shen Yijin said: "Jin Zheheng brought the bread in the morning, what do you usually eat for breakfast? Ask him to bring you to like it next time."

The toast tastes really good, and Jing Xun is not very picky about food, so he focused all his attention on Shen Yijin saying "next time".

next time.

Explain that except for last night, he will live here in the future.

Jing Xun remembered that perhaps Shen Yijin went back to his room to sleep last night.

But how should I ask him about this? After all, he is awake now, and after thinking about it carefully, Shen Yijin never said that he would move out of the master bedroom from the beginning to the end last night.

Besides, he didn't wake himself up, probably because the two slept on each side, but he crossed the line in the middle of the night... Cough.

While eating bread and coffee, Jing Xun chose to insinuate.

He asked: "Sir, why did you wash up next door last night?"

Shen Yijin was still standing there.

The home clothes are a bit loose, making his tall figure appear leaner. At this moment, Shen Yijin seems to be no different from an ordinary young man in his twenties.

He also didn't ask Jing Xun why he asked this. When the young man asked, he replied: "The bathroom in the bedroom is not well soundproofed. I don't want to disturb your sleep."

Jing Xun: "..."

This solved the case.

So the big brother villain deliberately went back to the room to pick up his clothes and took them to the next door just to wash up, not to change places to sleep at all.

In fact, it's easy to understand... After all, all Shen Yijin's behavior patterns are automatically substituted into the role of "fiancé", how could he take the initiative to sleep in separate rooms?

Jing Xun felt that he was naive last night.

He couldn't help lowering his head, and really wanted to ask if he was honest when he slept at night, whether he rode him or not.

But in broad daylight, facing the tall and abstinent Shen Yijin, he couldn't ask about this matter.

Forget it or talk about it later.

He ate with his head closed, and the soft hair on the top of his head was a little messy when he slept, but now it stood up a little, making his back look softer and more lovely.

This reminded Shen Yijin that when he went back to the room to pick up his clothes last night, the young man leaned on the bed with his body half propped up and looked up at him slightly... Shen Yijin suddenly lowered his eyes, the long and straight eyelashes could almost cover