Chapter 21 This Time is Intense

Start from the beginning

Due to his tall stature, even though he was leaning halfway in front of the cooking table and slightly bent his knees, the whole kitchen was still a bit miniature for him.

But it was the first time that Jing Xun saw the other party wearing clothes other than a suit. Before that, he had never imagined that someone like the villain brother would go well with casual clothes.

Not at home, he still has a high and cold aura.

But maybe it's because the facial features are too regular, the outline is too sharp, and the figure is too good, Shen Yijin, who is bathed in the sun like this, is indescribably handsome and cool, so distorted that people think he is in some idol TV series It seems...

Although it did cross.

There is nothing wrong with that.

Hearing Jing Xun's movement, Shen Yijin's eyes naturally shifted over, and his eyes, which can't be called romantic, were a little less dull than before.

He said to Jing Xun, "Morning."

"Morning, sir." Jing Xun walked over.

Shen Yijin asked: "Is Xiao Xun hungry? Do you want some coffee?"

Jing Xun: "..."

Shen Yijin's tone was so natural that he felt like an old man.

So much so that he was stuck in his mouth to ask a question, but he actually forgot to ask.

At this moment, another voice sounded in the kitchen. Assistant Jin Zheheng, who was still in a neat suit in the blind spot of Jing Xun's vision, carefully leaned out of his body. It was inexplicable. He bowed to Jing Xun and said respectfully: "Mr. Yan Good."

Jing Xun: ...?

If I remember correctly, Assistant Jin called him Classmate Yan last time.

But at this moment Jing Xun thinks the most: fortunately he didn't ask just now.

I didn't ask Mr. Shen if he went to sleep with him last night.

... It's embarrassing for this kind of topic to be overheard by others.

Shen Yijin seemed to be unaware of the imminent crisis, he put down the cup in his hand: "Here are some whole wheat breads, would you like some?" The sliced ​​bread that happened to be placed in the toaster was automatically ejected with a crisp sound

. With a loud noise, Shen Yijin picked it up with a food clip and put it on the dinner plate by himself, and handed it to Jing Xun.

"Eat something simple first, we will go to the hospital later, and do business first."

"Hmm..." After what happened yesterday, Jing Xun no longer dared to say thank you to this person.

But he was not used to not saying thank you to people suddenly, so the last thing he said was: "Okay, sir." Jing Xun didn't pay attention last night. It turns out that there is a hole in the kitchen side. Not only is there a big cooking table

, There is also a round dining table.

Above the dining table is a row of crystal chandeliers hanging upside down, and next to it is a decorative shelf with several pots of plants. Large plants with long stems and long leaves hang outside the flower pots. The overall decoration style is simple and warm.

From the looks of it, Assistant Jin was just watering those pots of green plants.

Seeing that Jing Xun wanted to sit down for dinner, Assistant Jin also stopped his work. As President Shen's special assistant, he was still very measured, and immediately said, "Boss, shall I wait for you and Mr. Yan downstairs?" "Okay.