Chapter 16 Mr. Shen is too low-key

Start from the beginning

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Is it true?

 "...But didn't you leave right away? You have to wear formal clothes on a business trip. It's not appropriate to leave it to me."

 Shen Yijin said, "I still have it on the plane."

 ...

 I still have it on the plane.

 I have it on the plane.

 My plane...

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Okay.

 It's because he's out of shape.

 Then Shen Yijin really had to leave, so he took the lead back to the dormitory under the other party's watch.

 It was quite normal at first, but now when he returned to the dark dormitory, when he thought of Shen Yijin's clothes hanging in his closet... for some reason, he had a different feeling.

 It feels like I'm not alone anymore.

 In the closet, there are two people's clothes.

 This is also a strange experience...

 Jing Xun let out a heavy breath.

 the next day.

 After successfully passing the interview, Jing Xun officially joined the research group that Professor Huo mentioned.

 "Party A asked us to produce the product within three weeks at the latest. If we finish as promised, we will be paid a generous sum of money to the school, and then the school will distribute it to the team members." The young assistant teacher said: "Our

 team It is also distributed according to work, each person has a basic salary of 1,000, and the better he does, the greater the commission, do you have any comments?"

 Everyone shook their heads to express that they had no objection.

 For the graduate students in the college, the significance of participating in this project itself is greater than money. When it comes to this kind of qualification, no matter how many people squeeze their heads, they can't get this kind of internship opportunity, and they have to do it even if they don't make money!

 Besides, although 1,000 yuan is not much, isn't there a commission for it? It is an extra income, which is enough for poor students.

 As the original owner used to work, he usually could only find that kind of hourly job, and he could only earn one or two thousand yuan a month by working two jobs.

 What's more, for Jing Xun, this project itself is a job that can be completed with just a few fingers.

 It doesn't even cost a brain.

 "As long as everyone is okay."

 The young male teaching assistant pushed his black-rimmed glasses. It was his first time to lead students to do a project, and he looked a little green.

 Seeing that everyone had no objections, he began to introduce various things related to this topic, and finally assigned tasks to each student.

 This project is mainly divided into two parts, the program editing in the early stage and the data measurement in the later stage.

 As the only non-computer major here, Jing Xun was naturally assigned to the relatively simple and easy-to-use data measurement group.

 "Student Yan Jingxun has a good foundation in mathematics, so it's just right for me to do this," said the assistant teacher.