Chapter 15 I'm downstairs

Depuis le début

 Jing Xun, who also sized himself up, didn't notice anything wrong.

 Shen Yijin asked him suddenly: "Are you going to sleep?" "

 ...I just finished washing, and I'm going to sleep soon." Jing Xun replied truthfully.

 "En."

 Shen Yijin responded, but his eyes still stayed on his attire, Jing Xun couldn't help touching his exposed heart, and asked: "What's wrong, sir? Is there something on me?"

 "It's nothing." Only then did the person on the other side look away lightly.

 Instead, he answered Jing Xun's question about why he came here suddenly: "I'm here to give you something."

 Jing Xun: "Huh?"

 Jing Xun was a little nervous when he heard that he was going to give him something again.

 He hasn't chosen his return gift yet...

 At this time, three or five boys walked into the dormitory door noisily.

 They looked like young schoolboys who had just returned from playing outside, exuding youthful vigor.

 But when the young men who were talking and laughing passed by them, they all fell silent for a while, and all cast their eyes on Jing Xun's side.

 This seemed to provoke Shen Yijin.

 He frowned slightly, and said, "Is there any place here where I can talk alone  ?

 "

: "Yes."

 The two walked out of the dormitory building and came to... the side of the building.

 Jing Xun's dormitory building is next to the school's courtyard wall, and the side is very quiet, and no one usually comes over.

 Of course, there are more secluded and hidden places, like the small woods of the school or something... But it is easy to meet couples there in the middle of the night, and Shen Yijin means that it is nearby.

 So here became the most suitable place.

 The heat of the summer night has subsided slightly, and the wind finally has a cool feeling, and there is a slight refreshing feeling when it passes over the skin.

 The air is very fresh.

 Smelling the fragrance of grass and soil in the air, Jing Xun took a paper bag that Shen Yijin handed him.

 "What is this?"

 The bag was not big. Jing Xun opened it and took a look, but found that there was something strange inside. It contained a box of cookies and two beautifully packaged dessert boxes.

 Jing Xun: "..."

 Shen Yijin: "I bought it at the cafe yesterday, you like it." "...

 "

 So the eldest brother thought how much he likes desserts! He just finished a big one this morning!

 Although, the taste is... quite good.

 "Thank you."

 Jing Xun said, he showed a subtle smile at Shen Yijin, and said tactfully: "Next time I will go and buy it myself, you...you come here again, it's too much trouble." "Yes.

 " Shen Yijin didn't say anything, just responded softly, and then said: "I'm going on a business trip for a few days, maybe for many days." "...

 Ah."