Chapter 15 I'm downstairs

Comincia dall'inizio

 ...?"

By the way, I checked the time, it was 10:48 in the evening.

 It's so late...

 Jing Xun's tone rose slightly, a little unbelievable: "Mister is downstairs in our dormitory?"

 Shen Yijin said, "Yeah."

 ...

 What's the matter...

 he ran here without a phone call?

 "Then you wait at the door, I'll go down right away."

 Without saying anything, Jing Xun ran out of the dormitory holding his mobile phone.

 There was no time to change clothes, so he walked downstairs with his slippers on.

 The floor he was on was the fifth floor, which was a bit high and there was no elevator, so it took two minutes to go downstairs.

 At 10:50 in the evening, Jing Xun saw a tall and handsome gentleman with long legs in a suit at the gate downstairs.

 Even in the downstairs of the boys' dormitory, such Shen Yijin looked a bit abrupt.

 It just stands out from the outside.

 The main reason is that his temperament is completely different from those around him, coupled with his unusual height, he has become the object of much attention, like a big star parachuted into the school.

 Even at this point, many students returning from self-study in the library, intentionally or unintentionally, looked at Shen Yijin.

 They passed by him, occasionally someone couldn't help but discuss a few words, but none of them dared to get too close.

 But Shen Yijin seems to have gotten used to this kind of scrutiny and the sense of distance others have towards him.

 He just stood there straight, Tao Hua's eyes were indifferent, his expression was neither sad nor happy, as cold as a stone sculpture, completely isolated from the world.

 ……Um.

 It is a standard waiting posture.

 Jing Xun hurried over.

 In order not to let the eldest brother become the object of more people's scrutiny and discussion.

 "Sir, why did you come here suddenly?"

 Perhaps because he could accurately feel the coldness of the other party every time they first met, Jing Xun subconsciously used the honorific title.

 But Shen Yijin's attention was obviously not on his address.

 He didn't speak immediately, but lowered his eyes, looking at Jing Xun's whole body.

 In his focused gaze, Jing Xun also had to look down at his outfit, big vest, big pants, and flip flops... Both the vest and pants were bought online two days ago

 .

 It is pure white. After receiving the goods, Jing Xun scrubbed it with his own hands a little bit. The whiteness is translucent. Now there is still a faint smell of laundry soap, which is very fragrant.

 The style of the flip flops is also very artistic, and there is a fluffy Dalmatian doll hanging on it, which was also carefully selected by Jing Xun two days ago.

 Although it is not very formal, it is incomparable with Shen Yijin's outfit.

 But who doesn't wear it in summer?