Chapter 11 Shen Er: Yan Jingxun never looked for him

Start from the beginning

 He usually doesn't talk much.

 Jing Xun didn't know what he was thinking, anyway, he himself was stimulated by the word "boyfriend", so he didn't pay much attention to the tone of the young lady opposite.

 He was very curious about how the young lady at the cashier believed that he and Shen Yijin... had that kind of relationship.

 There was obviously no interaction between the two of them...

 Jing Xun suddenly felt panicked.

 ... I guess my eldest brother doesn't like being said that.

 After all, he is the lonely king in the book. Wannian is single solo or something, and the character design will not fall down.

 So Jing Xun hurriedly looked at Shen Yijin in front of him, but saw that the other party still didn't change his expression, but after noticing Jing Xun's gaze, he asked: "What?" Jing Xun: "...It's nothing.

 "

 The space in the cake shop is not very large, and the area near the cashier is especially crowded, so the distance between Jing Xun and Shen Yijin is not very far.

 Being watched so closely by someone, especially the pair of peach blossom eyes that are as deep as ink, made Jing Xun a little overwhelmed.

 He had no choice but to lower his head again, chatting casually with the waiter next to him.

 Even the packaging of the small cakes carefully crafted by the pastry chef is more cumbersome than ordinary styles. While waiting to be packed, two people happened to pass by outside the window.

 "Look, isn't that Yan Jingxun?"

 Hu Xiaopeng followed the voice of his companion and saw a familiar face.

 In fact, he and Yan Jingxun have not met a few times, but the other party is the only boyfriend Shen Ershao has ever admitted, and his looks are relatively... unforgettable, so he can be recognized at a glance.

 Now I saw Jing Xun through the window, standing in front of the cash register and chatting with the people inside... There was a man standing opposite him, his back was facing the window, he couldn't see his face, he could only see that he was very well dressed And tall man.

 The waiters next to them smiled enviously, and they were packing the cake. It was still the pure white fondant cake, so delicate... Hu Xiaopeng immediately became jealous. He took out his mobile phone and took a photo, which was directly posted in the group. .

 The second generations in the group have not had a good time these few days. Now when they see Yan Jingxun, who is wearing a white T-shirt and tall and tall, still talking and laughing with others, someone immediately gets angry: [Bin: Yo, isn’t this

 Yan Jingxun? ]

 [Shanshan: ... Swan cake shop? That Yan Jingxun can go to that kind of place to buy things? ? ]

 [Pengpeng: What's strange, didn't you see a man with long legs standing next to him? Hehe...]

 [Lin Li: @沉儿, it looks like he's living a happy life without you~]

 [Shen Er: How about breaking up early. ]

 After replying to the message, Shen Bohan threw the phone aside.

 Ever since he had had enough fun and was too lazy to pretend to be poor, Shen Bohan didn't go to school very much.

 He is likely to be sent abroad for gold plating next semester, and he doesn't care about the final grades at all.

 In addition to what happened two days ago, Shen Bohan didn't go out to play much in the past two days. When he was attacked, the second young master was concentrating on watching the live broadcast of the anchor and playing the game.

 The voice of the game anchor shouting passionately echoed in the room. After a while, Shen Bohan retrieved the phone again.

 Others in the group were still talking, chattering and swiping the screen.

 He didn't look at those contents, he just swipe the screen quickly and re-freeze the picture on the photo Hu Xiaopeng just sent.

 In the photo, a young man with black hair slightly raised his neck, his eyebrows were gentle, and his smile was reserved.

 Although the shots are not very clear, but people can still recognize it at a glance, that is Yan Jingxun.

 As for the person standing opposite him, there is only one back view in the photo.

 But there is no doubt that Yan Jingxun was talking to that person about something, he just looked up at that person with his neck up, his eyes twitched, he talked and laughed, and he looked a little bright.

 ... This is Yan Jingxun.

 It doesn't seem to be.

 Yan Jingxun's eyebrows and eyes are very gentle and beautiful, and his appearance is naturally gentle and moist, not too sharp, but also memorable.

 But as others have said, everything in the high-end customized stores of domestic first-line dessert brands is of high value, how could Yan Jingxun go to such a place to buy things.

 Still... that kind of indifferent and relaxed appearance.

 Unknowingly staring at the photo for a long time, Shen Bohan suddenly realized what Lin Liaite said when he said it just now—co-authored Yan Jingxun and found someone now?

 It's only been two days!

 ...Speaking of which, Yan Jingxun did not come to look for him in the past two days.