Chapter 11 Shen Er: Yan Jingxun never looked for him

Start from the beginning

 Before that, he didn't know that the young man in front of him had already become popular on the Internet.

 In fact, he really doesn't care about the youth's past...the past before he met himself.

 Shen Yijin doesn't like to turn over old accounts.

 But thinking of how nervous the young man was just now because he was afraid that he would mind his past with Shen Bohan... The corners of Shen Yijin's lips suddenly had a tendency to rise.

 Although, he just wanted to comfort the youth not to be afraid.

 I was afraid that the other party thought too much, so I had to hold back and stop mentioning that matter.

 Seeing the young man's relaxed and no-nervous expression now, his eyelashes fluttering gently, and the galaxy hidden in his eyes, like an extraordinary elf shuttling among steel forests and iron trees, Shen Yijin's mood became inexplicably good.

 He said to the driver: "Stop."

 The car stopped on the most prosperous commercial street in Dragon City.

 In the cake shop with a clean and eye-catching sign, brighter than the spotlight, Jing Xun was suddenly taken by Shen Yijin to buy cakes.

 "What do you like? Wrap it up." Shen Yijin said.

 "Huh?..." Jing Xun still hasn't figured out why he suddenly stopped to buy cakes?

 Shen Yijin looked down at him, and patiently explained: "This store is not bad, there should be something you like, and you can use it for breakfast tomorrow  .

 "

I suddenly remembered the embarrassing incident of biscuit crumbs sticking to the corner of my mouth just now.

 Oops.

 The big brother villain must think I have a sweet tooth.

 Although...he really likes it.

 But Jing Xun still feels a little ashamed for being known so much within a short time of meeting.

 The lights in the store were turned on too much, and Jing Xun suddenly began to feel hot again.

 He touched his burning face, he just wanted to get out of here quickly, so he didn't show politeness to Shen Yijin, pointed to a piece of pastry with a unique shape, and asked the young lady to wrap it for him.

 But Shen Yijin also pointed to the few next to him, and also asked the waiter to pack the box.

 Jing Xun hurriedly refused: "I can't eat so much."

 Shen Yijin said: "Pick the ones you like and keep, and give the rest to your classmates. It seems that there are two who have a particularly good relationship with you?"

 Jing Xun: "... ...Ah? Ah."

 He thought of Tang Jingyuan and Yang Yi who went to the job fair with him today.

 ...Could it be that this guy not only discovered him when he was in school, but also noticed his roommate?

 Is this the keen observation ability that a villain needs?

 After checking out, Shen Yijin scanned the QR code for payment, and the salesperson in charge of packing looked at Jing Xun enviously, and couldn't help but say, "Your boyfriend treats you really well." After all, it's a few hundred yuan each

 . Small cakes, not everyone can wrap them all up.

 Shen Yijin stood aside without making a sound.