Chapter 6 Talk about marriage

Começar do início

 "Isn't this the student council president of the Mathematics Faculty? I attended events with him before, and I didn't expect him to be so awesome..." "Mathematics? That's not surprising, no wonder it's so good."

 Professor

 Huo Ask him: "Aren't you a graduate student? Are you from the School of Mathematics?...Then do you know how to program the algorithms you proposed?"

 Jing Xun: "I know some basic ones. If it is more difficult, I may need to learn it now.

 " He also answered truthfully.

 If you really want to talk about writing programs, his brothers are much better than him. Jing Xun's specialty is building various mathematical models and applying them to programs.

 Of course, the "foundation" mentioned by Jing Xun is already the ceiling of the industry for many people.

 Let's not mention this for now.

 "Oh, in this way, you are very interested in our subject."

 Professor Huo found it commendable.

 While nodding in relief, he said something surprising: "Then are you interested in coming to be my student?"

 ...

 This remark caused an uproar again.

 You must know that Mr. Huo doesn't even take doctoral students easily, let alone graduate students.

 How many people squeezed their heads and wanted to follow him to do projects, but they just didn't have the qualifications!

 But now he actually took the initiative to accept a third-year student who has not yet started the postgraduate entrance examination... from an outer courtyard...

 Naturally, Jing Xun is willing.

 It is true that he came here to exchange academic knowledge.

 It's also true to find a job by the way.

 Jing Xun hasn't forgotten that he should make money, and he hasn't ignored the rumor that he has meat to eat with Mr. Huo.

 So he nodded honestly: "Yes."

 Everyone: ...

 No, classmate, you, this is too direct...

 But Professor Huo obviously thinks there is nothing to be subtle about it, he is more excited than Jing Xun, and immediately starts planning for Jing Xun : "You are only in your third year, so there is no rush. With your foundation, the cross-professional postgraduate entrance examination is completely enough, and we will give priority to students from our school, so don't worry." Others: "..." Professor you put the unspoken

 rules

 directly Is it really okay to say this?

 Jing Xun was a little embarrassed, and he laughed: "Thank you, Professor."

 Professor Huo gave him some instructions, and specially approved Jing Xun to go to the office to find him for anything. More and more, people who looked like Yiwei also came, and the topic surrounding Jing Xun was turned over.

 The job fair is about to start soon, and the directors responsible for the campus recruitment of Yiwei Technology have already taken their positions. Jing Xun bid farewell to the old professor, and found a random seat at the back of the venue with his roommates.

 When he passed the rostrum, he subconsciously glanced in that direction, and there were a few young people in formal suits sitting there.

 These few people not only looked young, but each of them was talented, and they were particularly eye-catching among a group of relatively childish students.