Chapter 1 Sorry, no more love.

Start from the beginning

 It's just a hero's triumphant return, and he should be treated with courtesy.

 But it was obvious that the young man belonged to the gentle and delicate class, and he didn't care about pomp at all.

 Facing the microphone and camera that almost hit his face, he didn't have any anger. Although there was no trace of blood on his slightly raised cheeks, he still answered some reporters' questions with a smile.

 In the special car, Jing Xun leaned back in the chair and let out a little breath.

 It was already October weather, but there was a thin layer of sweat on Jing Xun's forehead.

 cold.

 It is sweating.

 He had to take off his baseball cap and wiped his forehead with a tissue.

 In this way, his handsome facial features are completely exposed, the facial curve is almost perfect, and his complexion is as white as snow. The most prominent thing is that there is a delicate little tear mole at the corner of his right eye.

 It's just that his pale lips made him look extremely weak, very similar to the kind of beauty mentioned in ancient poems, who is like a weak wind supporting a willow, so thin that it makes people feel distressed.

 The three seniors who rode in the same car with him this time couldn't help worrying: "Junior brother, are you okay? If you hold on for a while, you will be able to rest soon!" Jing Xun has been in poor health since he was a child

 .

 It's the type who can't wait to take a step and pant three times.

 This time, after a series of brain-burning finals, it took more than ten hours to fly back to China, and the body naturally couldn't bear it.

 The seniors knew about his physical condition, and also knew that he was an orphan since he was a child. He grew up under special care from the state, and participated in the competition desperately just to repay his kindness... These experiences made them want to care for him from the bottom of their hearts

 .

 not to mention.

 Although they are elite representatives selected nationwide, they are generally PhD candidates and older than Jing Xun.

 But it is indeed not as good as Jing Xun in the professional field.

 Take this robot AI competition as an example, if Jing Xun hadn't integrated data in advance to compile a new system and firewall, their team might have missed the championship.

 Who wouldn't feel pity for such a tyrannical junior with a delicate appearance and a body so fragile that it would break at the touch of a touch?

 Senior 1: "Don't be afraid, Ah Xun, we'll be there in a while... hahaha I'll tell you an interesting story. I read this novel on the plane just now. The protagonist Shou in it has a very similar name to yours! " Senior  1

 took out a physical book as he spoke, and Senior 2 next to him couldn't help frowning: "What kind of mess are you reading here?

Looking at Jing Xun's vivid eyes and long eyelashes fluttering like butterfly wings, he was suddenly at a loss for words.

 "Senior Brother Pei, what novel is it?" Jing Xun asked curiously.

 Although he was very polite in front of the media, he always only answered questions related to the game selectively, without saying a word, giving people the impression that he was upright, cool and chic, as spotless as an elf left in the world.