Twisted

When given a chance to select a dialoged option, the selected one will be underlined.

Changes to normal dialogue will be in italics.

Not every dialogue will have "said, say, reply, etc." There's a lot of dialogue sorry not sorry.

Very quiet talking/Thoughts will be in (brackets)

Early in the morning, Stelle heard some commotion outside the hotel. After leaving, she meets up with Dan Heng and March 7th.

"Hey, Stelle. Did you hear that?"

"There's a group of Silvermane Guards at the entrance... and I don't think they're here to say hi."

"If this is our escort, it's less friendly than I was expecting."

"Maybe they're not here to escort us?"

"I guess we'll have to find out... Wait... where is Sans?" March mutters, realizing the lack of a friend.

All three of them froze. Had he been taken?

"Maybe he's still asleep? Even if the ruckus was loud, he did seem quite tired yesterday..." Dan Heng suggest.

"Oh right, I guess we should go look for him before leaving." March adds.

"Let's go and wake Sans up first then meet them. We won't know until we're down there."

------------------

The three of them reach Sans' room, knocking on it. At first there is no answer but after a bit of time, it opens. The Sans that opened the door still looked quite tired, most likely because he just awoke.

"Guys... What... in annoying dogs name are you doing here. It's *yawn* too early for this..." Sans mumbles lethargically, still sleepy.

"We have to go, there are some Silvermane Guards downstairs and they don't look too friendly." March explains.

Sans blinks blankly, sighs before closing the door again. But before any of them could try and knock on it again, he opens it, fully dressed but still tired.

"Let's just go... the sooner we finish this, the sooner I can go back to sleep..." Sans grumbled, still clearly not interested in anything that was going on.

---------------

As the group exit the hotel, they are greeted by several Silvermane Guards.

"Hey! Commander Bronya is waiting for you all down below. Hurry up and go see her. And no tricks!" One of the Silvermane Guards command.

The group are shocked, guesses of what was going on ran through their minds. March speaks up: "Are we... in a lot of trouble?" She gets no answer however, leaving the group to simply follow the instructions.

They walk down the stairs, looking at the multiple Silvermane Guards that littered the surrounding area. (Jeez, I really wished I didn't wake up now...) Sans thinks.

Soon, they encounter Bronya not too far away.

"Huh? It's you... you were there at the Fort..." March recalled, having seen her when they had entered the building.