"Oh we're showing out for the Caribbean this time, aren't we?" Monica says as I enter the building. "Showing off the body ody. I see you."

"Shut up. You get on my nerves" I say with laughter. Monica purses her lips in an 'mhmm' before we enter the conference room and take our seats.

The room is full of small talk as we wait but stops when I feel a presence behind me. The person lowers their lips to my neck and slowly drags their nose to my ear. My body tenses from their breath against my skin and I have to stop myself from biting my lip.

"Nice dress"

His deep voice, so baritone, shoots straight to my core. I take a deep breath as I watch him walk away. His eyes never leave mine as he takes his seat on the opposite side of the table.

Mal's eyes trail from my breasts to my face as he forms a lopsided smirk and sends a wink my way.

Don't let the flirting fool you, Mal is an asshole and he proves it throughout the meeting.

Consistently combating everything I say. Having to have the opposing opinion all with a smile on his face and a gleam in his eye. By the time the meeting is over, I can's storm out the room fast enough. I hate how much I allow him to get under my skin especially since we always come to the same conclusion every single time.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, to see Monica giving me a sympathetic smile. I step aside to allow everyone to pass me as I take a breath. I don't want any negative energy as I exit the building. My vacation starts now

"Woooosa-what the fuck?"

I'm yanked to my left with my back being pressed against the wall and Mal looming over me. Those dark eyes are filled with mischief

"Don't tell me you're angry with me?"

"I can't stand-oh"

I lightly yelp from the feeling of his hand on my exposed thigh. Mal lifts me up by my hips, parting my legs with his knee to keep me up and presses his chest against mine. He buries his nose in my collarbone and fuck, he smells so good.

My body relaxes a little. I'm not sure what's going on but I feel calm. I hold onto his shoulders for support as he drags his nose along my skin

"You can't actually be mad at me. It's so easy to get you worked up like a little..play thing."

"Oh fuck you"

Mal's head snaps up. He looks me in my eye and smiles big

"Would you? Wanna feel what it's like to be wrapped around my d-"

"Get off of me"

This fucking tease. Mal laughs as I hit his shoulder to put me down but he doesn't. I don't want him to feel the pool between my legs. His voice is doing something to me. The way he's teasing me, has my body hot. His hand on my thigh...

Ignoring me, he drops his knee and grabs my ass while pressing his lips to mine. Big and soft like jumbo marshmallows, I immediately give in. The kiss is rough and needy. Mal kneads my ass while my fingers dig in his hair. We fight for dominance as his tongue slides in my mouth.

He nips at my lip before chuckling

"Such a greedy plaything"

My hips are moving, making me realize I'm humping this man in the middle of the hallway. Mal hand slides up my thigh and across my thong before moving it to the side. His thick, meaty fingers slides between my folds and into me.

"Fuck" I moan, squeezing the life out of his shoulders. My head leans against the wall in bliss but Mal quickly grips my jaw.

"Eyes on me," he says as he adds a second finger. My eyes flutter and I bite my lip. This man has barely blinked. Like he's hell bent on making me come undone