Part 1:- Solace

Continuation from the last episode of Balh3 ,

They both stood near the window , finding solace and peace in each other's embrace , after such a overwhelming day like a roller coaster ride

They both stood near the window , finding solace and peace in each other's embrace , after such a overwhelming day like a roller coaster ride . It was too much for both of them especially for Ram as he got the biggest betrayal from his so called family but he was calm and happy because at last he got to know who are his real family but mostly as he got his true love of life......his wife , his Priya , who loves him as much as he loves her if not more .

After few minutes,
Priya spoke, " Mr.kapoor I think you should change and then go to mu.... I mean aunty as she might want to spend some time with you , she needs you  as it all was too much for her first the kidnapping then the betrayal .

" Mumma ,our mumma , I know how much you love her like your own mother and moreover you are my wife you have an equal right on everything and every person related to me an........." .

Priya cuts Ram in between ,

" Excuse me Mr.kapoor , I'll call her mumma but not because I am your wife but because she considers me as her daughter and even loves me more than you," she said smirking .

Ram sulking a little at her last line ," aisa kuch nhi hai ,vo meri Jaan hai ,she loves me more vo to bas aise hi kabhi kabhi daat deti hai mujhse ."

"Sure, mr.kapoor ,I think you should ask her yourself ", her smirk grew .

"Main....main ja rha hu fresh hone ", saying so he left from bathroom .

"Kyu, mr.kapoor , you got your answer or what " , she said bitting her lower lip to stop herself from laughing out loud seeing him in such a state .

He closed the bathroom door with a *thud* sound , and Priya couldn't control anymore and burst out laughing .

After about fifteen minutes ,

Priya was still standing near the window , a subtle smile dancing on her lips as she thought about Ram's confession this morning and reminiscing about the moments spent in his arms few minutes back , when Ram's voice broke her train of thoughts , she turned towards his voice ,

Peaking his head out from the bathroom door which was slightly open , " Priya , can you please pass me my towel and clothes ,I forgot to take them with me ".

" Kitne bhulkad hai app mr.kapoor ,koi towel le jana bhi bhulta hai kya ", saying so she went towards his cupboard and took out his towel and a pair of kurta pyjama from it .

Priya went near the door and streched her arm to hand him the towel ,but instead of towel he grabbed her hand from her wrist .

______________________________________

So ,what do you think will happen next in the bathroom 😜🤭

Hehe ended it in a cliffhanger ,so that you can imagine all the possibilities you know 🌝, it's fun ain't it .

Next one will probably be longer one as I was able to write this much only and wanted to post it today itself .

Love and peace ❤️.
                                 ......... Shivangi 😄

Till then enjoy looking at Mr and Mrs.Kapoor from Bandra .

Kapoor from Bandra