°Gorou x Reader°

Title: Sleepover
Modern AU but Gorou still has his dog features!!!
Fluffy.

My little gacha life-looking babygirl
This is very rushed
I know he's a literal general but I made him a cutie pie because [redacted]
__________________________________________________________________

Y/N and Gorou were completely inseparable childhood friends.They grew up and did everything together,from learning how to ride a bike to applying to the same high school.

They cared for and protected each other a lot,especially from bullies,where Gorou would stand up against them directly if they bothered Y/N,and Y/N would stop people from talking bad about Gorou.

This didn't stop in high school and,of course,there were rumours of their supposed romance,but Y/N and Gorou didn't care much. They were quite neutral towards those accusations,so their current friends stopped teasing them about it.

Right now,they're at Y/N's apartment with a bunch of said friends. Y/N's parents left for a short work trip so she decided to invite all her friends to a sleepover.

They had lots of fun baking,playing board games and watching as many movies as possible until they all fell asleep.[mostly exhausted from cleaning up all the mess]

The TV stayed turned on as the last person closed their eyes to a nice rest. Now,a bunch of students were piled up on the sofa-bed,all sleeping peacefully as the TV shined on their silly faces.

Y/N was laying in the very corner of the sofa,scrolling through her gallery and looking at all the pictures she took of her friends' sleeping faces. She didn't feel very tired,and the sweet sound of rainfall was comforting to listen to.

The TV is on mute,her friends sleeping next to her while the rain pours,it's such a peaceful night.

Boom.

A loud thunder disturbed the peaceful atmosphere,the rain getting louder with each minute. Y/N almost closes her eyes to enjoy this moment,contrary to many,she actually likes the sound of thunderstorms. Either it's that,or she just doesn't feel like sleeping and finds interest in any way she can while in this position.

She doesn't want to try to get up and go to her own room,it would be selfish and she doesn't want to wake up anyone on accident.

Suddenly Gorou,who was sleeping so soundly next to her,twitches his head and ears at the sudden loud noise. Y/N notices but doesn't quite register he's awake until he does it again. The thunder strikes and he lowers his ears,burying his face partly into the pillow and partly into her shoulder. They were all squished together on the sofa,so it's understandable.

It seems like Gorou didn't realize Y/N was awake,as he kept snuggling closer to her,seeking for comfort as he brings his hands to his ears.

Y/N connects the dots and remembers the issue he has,so she wraps her arm around him,bringing his face to rest on her shoulder. This gesture was obviously done by someone who is awake and Gorou's eyes shot open.

He lifts his chin up,meeting with Y/N's face illuminated by the TV light.

-Does the TV bother you? Want me to turn it off?

Y/N whispers,seeing his slightly startled expression.

Y/N knew Gorou was sensitive about the thunderstorm topic,or any loud noises in general. They bother him a lot and he hates this weakness.Although he tries not to show his discomforts,Y/N knows very well. She knows not to bring it up,but she also makes sure to prevent any loud noise from reaching him in every day life.

Unfortunately,she can't stop the storm,but she can give him comfort or distract him from it.

-No,it's fine...why aren't you sleeping?
Gorou rests his chin on her shoulder,looking up at her.