°Kazuha x Reader°

Title:Morning Cuddles
Modern AU.
short and very fluffy

I wrote this when I was touch starved so it's super touchy and cuddly and cute

__________________________________________________________________

The soft rays of sunlight found their way into Y/N's eyes,waking her up immediately.With her left hand she rubbed her eyes and also tried to stop the sunlight from bothering her.

As she slowly breathed,she felt something, or someone laying on her chest.Her boyfriend Kazuha slept as a baby, his cheek sticked to her chest with his arm around her waist.She was trapped in his hold, she felt like she had a cat laying on her chest, if she moved even so slightly, she'll wake it up.

But Y/N couldn't resist not kissing Kazuha when he's being so cute.So she slid both of her hands into his hair and kissed the top of his head,smilling.
Seeing that he didn't wake up,she did it again.With her fingers she made little circles in his hair, playing with it and smelling it.

She wants to squeeze him and hug him and baby-talk to him forever because of how cute she finds him right now,it seems like a cute aggression.

Kazuha woke up, but his eyes were still closed.Upon feeling Y/N's hands in his hair, he made himself more comfortable and buried his face in the crook of her neck.She could feel him breathe which made her giggle.

"Good morning love."

Y/N kissed his head again.

"Morning...Y/N..."

Kazuha said in his soft morning voice, Y/N could barely hear him.

The girl smiled to herself as she took Kazuha's hand[that was around her waist] and intertwined their fingers.As Kazuha felt this, he squeezed her hand gently, making her flustered.

Then Kazuha pressed his lips against her skin and made his way to her cheek,across her temple all the way to her forehead.He placed a sweet kiss there and locked his eyes with hers.

"You smell like me."
He smiled at this fact.

"Oh really?"
Y/N teased.

"Hmm... actually let me check one more time."
Kazuha lowered his head and kissed her neck a few times before tracing his lips back to her jawline and finally breaking the skin contact,looking at her eyes again with a smile.

"Yes you do."

After some time,when she finally broke eye contact[because she was so lost in his eyes] she spoke.

"You're not fair."
Before Kazuha could react, Y/N pushed him away, now he is laying on his back.She laid on top of him, doing the same thing he did to her, kissing his neck gently and simply enjoying his presence.

"You don't smell like me..."
She mumbled.

"Maybe I should use your shampoo."

"I'll let you use it if you let me wash your hair."
Y/N listened to his heart beat as it got faster.

"You would do that for me?"

"Of course."

Hearing those words,Kazuha sat up.

"I'll be waiting for you then."

With a smirk, he kissed her head again and dissappeared behind the doors.
Y/N fell onto the place he was previously laying at,feeling his warmth,she breathed slowly,her face getting slightly warmer.

"I'll be there in a second!"

___________________________________________________________________

when he when when when he when kazuha when he-

Words:500+