°Childe x Reader°

Title:Little Spy
No AU.

This was originally a story for my OC but I lost interest so I turned it into y/n x childe.
__________________________________________________________________

(lets pretend like there's more tables for more people, and it's night)

Childe is currently sitting at the Heyu Tea House, listening to master Liu Siu' stories like he does every Friday night.

Nothing unusual, nothing out of the ordinary.

A h/c haired girl wrote it down in her notebook,and then continued to stare at the fatui harbinger.

Childe was more than aware that this new girl was watching him for the past 2 weeks.He did not care at first, but her tendency to be at places she is not supposed to be piqued his interest.Who was she and what was she doing?

Y/N is sitting at the table that was next to Childe's,pretending to be a normal citizen enjoying the stories,but she had something else in mind.

As she observed him,his eyes caught hers and he sent her a wink,causing the girl to shift her attention to the storyteller, pretending like nothing happened, but she knew her cover was blown.Childe wore an evil smirk on his face, an idea popping in his mind.

When Liu Siu finished his last story for the night,all people stood up and went down the stairs to their homes.

Y/N read through her notes as she waited for everyone else to go away,but Childe stopped midway.

-Excuse me ma'am.
He waved at the girl and walked to her. Y/N raised her head to look at him, before she could think of an excuse to leave he was already dangerously close to her, she shivered.

-I haven't seen you around here before, may I know your name?
Childe smiled innocently, acting like he wasn't a literal criminal.

Y/N took a deep breath.

-I'm sorry sir but I'm in a hurry.

She acted too,as if she doesn't know him.She knew he was faking his friendly attitude,so she faked her politeness.

-Wait just a moment.Your astonishing beauty caught my eye and I just can't help but ask what is written in that notebook of yours.It must be something really interesting, considering you paid more attention to that than Liu Siu's stories.

Childe almost broke his act as he tried to think of a sentence that would make him sound like a noble and polite person,a gentleman.He knew that this girl knew his identity, but playing with her like this is just so amusing.He acted as if he saw her for the first time tonight,but that wasn't the case.

-This is nothing but a coloring book of my little cousin.I treasure it dearly.

She made up a story, hoping to get out of here as soon as possible.