°Yanfei x Reader°

Title:Denial
Fluff.
High School AU.

Warning:internalized homophobia
________________________________

Everything is so wrong.

You hated Yanfei.You hated that girl with burning passion.Everything in your body just boiled whenever you saw her in the hallways.

She was little miss perfect.Loved and cherished by all teachers and some students except you.She was the hall monitor and also the president of your class.She was the smartest person you've ever met and it angered you.She was so much better than you in everything.
Chemistry,physics,math...heck even biology which was your favorite subject.

Many told you that these feelings you were having are jealousy,and it's not hard to believe.How could you not be jealous of someone like her?

The way she handles problems,the way she comforts others with her gentle voice,the way her eyes sparkle when she talks about something she loves,the way her long pink hair falls on her face and sometimes covers her pretty eyes...
Fuck!Why can't she just disappear?Her simple presence is driving you insane.

This burning anger you felt towards her got harder to handle as the time passed by.The more you paid attention to her,the more this anger grew.

Yanfei was somebody that was hard to dislike,so your friends wondered what was it that was making you angry?Yanfei was a dream girl in their eyes.Perhaps you were jealous of her friendly nature?You didn't have much friends,not as much as she does,maybe it's that?Or her looks?

Yanfei has noticed this anger of yours and has let you have your space,she didn't bother you in any way,hoping to get on your good side because she never meant any harm.She was a sweetheart.

This intense jealousy has turned into a weird feeling.You wanted to be her.You wanted to be at her place,to be loved by everyone.That's it,you figured it out.Or so you thought.

She had drove you insane,you wanted to tell her so many harmful things,to yell,to put her in her place,as if it was her fault you felt this disgusting way.

You were making out with that said sweetheart right now.Here,in empty geography class after the school ended.
So wrong,it was wrong.You both knew it,yet it felt so right in the moment.Your lips on her gentle ones,you kept her pinned against a wall as her soft hands found their way to the back of your neck.

All that frustration has got out of your system the second you had touched her lips.

Why did you kiss her in the first place?

You stayed in the classroom after everyone went home to clean her desk because you saw some idiots drawing on it with a marker.Why?Why would you do that?

Because you felt like it.You couldn't explain it better than that.Besides it doesn't matter,you thought once you finish it it'll look like it never happened,like you never touched her desk.There was nobody who could say otherwise.

Then she came in.

Yanfei had forgotten to clean the board and had came back expecting to be completely alone.But there you stood above her desk cleaning it.

You aren't quite sure how you ended up like this,kissing her passionately,but being completely alone in a silent room with Yanfei had woken up the same feeling you felt every time you saw her.

Once she thanked you with that sweet voice of hers,you lost it.

You had realised your anger at her.By kissing her.

"What is this?What am I doing?"

You thought but you couldn't stop,and she kissed you back making you want more and more.Your body pressing against hers and your hand holding her waist,your heart was beating faster and faster,in the same rhythm it beat when you felt the supposed anger.

This wasn't an act of anger.But what was it?You had mistaken that burning and annoying feeling with anger,and now when you're finally doing what your subconscious has desired the most,you figured out it isn't even close to anger.

Once her hand cupped your cheek and she had gained enough courage to lean into you more,you had parted your lips.
Her hand sent shocks through your body and you didn't know what was it,it made you more frustrated to know you were wrong,you also couldn't figure yourself out.What is this girl doing to you?

-Y/N?What was that for?
Yanfei whispered staring into your eyes,removing her hand from your face.You took a small step back.

-Ugh I don't know!You're so confusing!
You slammed both your hands on the wall behind Yanfei and lowered your head,in shock of what happened between you two.

You panted,face painted in crimson red,Yanfei could sense how upset you are.

-Does this mean you don't hate me?
She asked softly.

-I think I never did in the first place.But if it's not hate then what the fuck is this?You make me feel weird.
You raised your head to see her smiling.

-Did you enjoy the kiss?
She asked,putting her hands on your cheeks to prevent you from going away,she knew you wouldn't answer this so easily.

You stared at her eyes for few seconds,then at her lips,then eyes but you couldn't focus on just one thing.You pouted.

-I...I did...
You mumbled.

-Then I know what it is.Kiss me again and I might tell you.

You pouted at this,but accepted the offer gladly.
You kissed her again,but much more gentle than before.Your lips brushed against each other and moved slowly.Yours top lip was on top of hers,then the opposite and you were back at the top.With her hands,Yanfei played with your hair and smiled into the kiss.

________________________________

I leave the rest to your imagination.
Don't worry,you never yelled at her or idk what,you just felt like you wanted to,but in reality you're just a tsundere.

Word Count:1000