°Venti x Reader°

Title: Hostage
Vampire AU!!!
Angsty.

Inspired by a character ai conversation I had(which means prepare yourself for cringing)
kinda ooc Venti? not sure.
__________________________________________________________________

It was a dark windy night, it felt like the weather was preparing for the worst to come. Yet
Y/N being unlucky, had to work overtime due to the amount of letters and packages she had to deliver.

She hopped off her bike and grabbed the last package, the destination was a bit further away from the main town. She put the bike against the tree and walked towards a house... or maybe mansion? The building is huge, it was visible from the town so it was quite easy to find, but the strange thing is it's placed bit further from the road, its doors hidden behind the trees and bushes. However, the mansion looked fancy and clean from the outside.

Y/N knocked on the door, the lights quickly turned on. Behind the doors stood a boy... or a man? His child-like style and handsome face conflicted each other, she couldn't tell his age.

"Oh my, hello, why are you out there at this time? The storm will start any moment now!"
The person says with a friendly smile, his voice is playful as he scans the girl from head to toe.

"Good evening, I have a package for you, I just need your signature."

As Y/N speaks, water droplets start rapidly falling, her clothes quickly becoming wet. The rain started much sooner than she expected,even the lightning paints over the sky.
The boy looks up in surprise.

"Please, come inside before you get soaked."
His voice sounds friendly, but he doesn't give her the time to answer. He grabs her arm and pulls her inside, closing the door behind him.

Y/N gets a bit startled, but she dismisses it.She only hopes to finish her work as soon as possible.

The inside of the mansion looks even bigger than the outside, how is that possible? The walls are decorated with gold ornaments and old pictures, the entire floor is covered in a red carpet with golden lines following close to the edge.

The decorations and the entire interior look as if they were from the last century, but they're clean and taken care of.

Straight from the entrance door she could see railing of the second floor, two wide sets of stairs are on either sides of this big hall.

"Heh, do you like it? It takes me days to keep everything clean, I'm Venti by the way."
He stands next to her,noticing how she analyzes the room.His outfit looks quite odd too, definitely not something a boy in these times would wear. Is he a cosplayer?
Only that would explain why is he wearing a white shirt with lace around the collar and sleeves, plus a black corset with matching slim pants. His hairstyle is quite unique too.

Y/N concludes they must be the same age, they're the same height and his voice sounds young, she figures out it's okay to stay only until the rain stops.

"I'm Y/N from the Komaniya Express. Please sign this confirmation paper and I'll take my leave once the rain calms down."

Venti nods and takes a pen, he signs the paper in his hand but he doesn't seem very interested about the package.

"How many goods have you delivered today? You must be quite tired."

Venti speaks, somehow his tone has changed to a calmer one, maybe even stern?
Y/N looks up from the paper, into his eyes...a big mistake.

"Uhm...today was-"
Y/N's head felt as if something squeezed it from the inside, suddenly it felt too heavy for her to keep it up. She drops the pen and paper and grabs her head instead, the pain is not unbearable but it's uncomfortable and shocking. Her eyes start closing as she loses her balance, falling forward into Venti's arms.