The Pharoah

Scene: Dupain-Cheng House. A video of Alya Césaire in Paris is being viewed.

"Don't blink now, 'cause we are live from Paris. Yo peeps, Alya here, bringing you the one and only the Bugblog." Alya looks up, hearing the sound of a helicopter, "Huh? What is that?" she watches as Ladybug swings by from the helicopter, accidentally dropping something, "Ladybug in action. Hang on 'cause we're going for a ride." she runs over and picks up what was dropped, her eyes widening, "Freak out! What you got here is no ordinary book, it's a tenth grade history book. And I should know, 'cause I've got this very same book. Could one of our very own Ladybug be a high school student in real life? Whoa!"

Zoom out to reveal Marinette watching from her computer.

"I told you from day one Tikki, I'm a total klutz!" she said.

"What's done is done; we can't change what happened. We can only move forward. Alya must not find out who you are. You know how persistent she can be with her blog totally dedicated to Ladybug and Diamond Pixie."

"But how? Maybe I'm not cut out for this whole Ladybug thing." Marinette said.

"You are the chosen one, Marinette. It will all work out, trust me. Everyone has a past they can learn from." Tikki types on the computer, bringing up a page on Egyptian pharaohs. "This will show you why."

"An exhibition at the Louvre? On the pharaoh Tutankhamun? What does that have to do with my book and Alya?" Marinette asked.

"You must persuade Alya to go there with you, and make sure she brings the book. You'll tell her you found out something about Ladybug." Tikki instructed.

"At the museum?"

"You'll see!" Tikki said.

"Well, I don't know how I'm gonna convince Alya to go to an Egyptian exhibit, much less convince her that I'm not Ladybug!" Marinette asked.

"She will be interested, and so will you. Promise." Tikki said, making them both smile.

Scene: Jessica's room

"-Could one of our very own Ladybug be a high school student in real life? Whoa!"

Jessica was watching from her phone. Once the video ended, she started to massage her temples, sighing loudly. "Why would she do that?"

"Probably using her miraculous for personal gain. Wouldn't be the only time." Amy deducted.

"Well, I didn't get an alert for akuma, so you're probably right." Jess said. "Also what do you mean wouldn't be the only time?"

"Well while you were making goo-goo eyes at Miss Bourgeois." Amy started, Jess flushed but said nothing. "My third eye picked up something interesting. Ladybug was transformed and she used her Lucky Charm to change the music."

"What?" Jessica exclaimed. "Why would she do that?!"

"Most likely to break up the probable couple?" Amy said.

"Probable couple?" Jessica muttered, then it hit her. "Oh! You mean Adrien and Marina?"

"Yes. Ladybug has a deep infatuation with Adrien and a deep hatred for Marina." Amy explained.

"This mean two things. 1. Whoever Ladybug is was at the Bubbler's party and 2. Ladybug isn't the bright and shining hero we think she is." Jessica said, eyes narrowing.

Her thoughts were interrupted by a phone call, it was her cousin, James Pickett.

She picked up the phone call "Hello?"

"Hey cousin." An Australian voice is on the other end.

On the other end was a south-asian teen. He had fluffy black hair and violet eyes. He wore a lavender sweater west with a white shirt underneath. He had purple jeans and black converse. This was James Pickett, honorary cousin to Jess and camera man to The Cat's Meow (the cat equivalent to Alya's BugBlog).