Timebreaker

Marina was waiting for Alix and Marinette. Marinette because she promised to design a banner for the race and Alix, for she could race against Kim to stop his excessive dares.

Marinette arrived just in time, and showed everyone her banner. 

It was hideous, but everyone seemed to be delighted with it

"Oh, that's beautiful!" Someone said.

Chloe looked at Jessica in confusion, not seeing what the big deal was. Jessica shrugged, not understanding it either.

Marina walked up to Marinette, smiling "Neat, Marinette. I especially like how Kim looks like a chicken."

That gained some chuckles from some people, much to Marinette's embarrassment.

"You all picked the wrong side to cheer on. Looks like Alix isn't even showing up! Probably too chicken to race an extreme athlete like me." Kim bragged, Marilyn and Max were next to him.

"Spoke too soon, Kim." Alix said, rolling up.

 Everyone cheers her on. "Your ridiculous bets are over. I'm gonna leave you in the dust, meathead!"

"You're no match for me. My neck is bigger than your thigh." Kim said.

"Is that a good thing?" Alya asked, laughing.

Marinette laughed.

Max pushed Kim and Alix away from each other "Let's review the official rules. Two laps around the fountains; approximately 500 yards. The first one over the line's declared the victor! If Kim triumphs, Alix will relinquish her rollerblades to him. If Alix triumphs, Kim will be prohibited from making another dare for the rest of the school year."

"We're through with all of those stupid dares!" Juleka said coldly.

"They're so dumb..." Levity groaned.

" Levity groaned