Lady Wifi

Scene: Collège Françoise Dupont. Adrien, Chloé, Marilyn, Marina, Jessica, Ivan, Alya, Juleka, Mylène, Max, Alix, Nathaniel, Nino, Rose, Kim, and Sabrina are in their classroom with Miss Bustier, while Alya cuts out a picture of Ladybug. Alya used the Ladybug cutout, and puts it over their faces.

Marilyn was a French-Danish caucasian girl with straight brown hair going down her shoulders. She had sparkling green eyes. She wore a green sweater dress with a rainbow ribbon tied around her waist. She had black tights and yellow hightops. She had a green bow headband.

 She had a green bow headband

"I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment

"I'm very pleased with how you all did on your last assignment. Some of you have really stepped up, and I do appreciate it. Now it's time to move on to our next assignment." Once Alya puts the cutout over Chloé's, she points at Miss Bustier. 

"Is Marinette still in the girl's room?" Miss Bustier asked.

"Uh, I don't know, miss." Alya said. The bell rings, and the students prepare to leave the classroom.

"Tonight I want you all to read chapter three of 'The Breathtaking France, the First Thousand Years.' Then, answer this simple questionnaire." she gives two of the assignments to Alya. "See to it that Marinette receives her homework."

Scene: Outside the classroom. Alya tries to call Marinette, but gets her voicemail instead.

'It's Marinette, leave a message. Beep! He he.'

Scene: Bathroom. Alya is searching for Marinette.

"Marinette?" Alya called, but she wasn't there.

Scene: Outside the classroom. 

Alya sees Rose and Juleka.

"Uhh, have you guys seen Marinette anywhere?" Alya asked but Rose and Juleka shake their heads.

Alya enters the locker room, where she sees Marilyn and Chloe talking, while Marilyn takes something from her locker. It's a Diamond Pixie suit and a toy mallet.

"Marilyn's Diamond Pixie?" Alya whispered to each other

Scene: Outside the school. 

Chloé and Marilyn board Chloe's limousine, Alya follows them.