Apologies

Toothless and Hiccup looked at the sunset together.

"Well bud, I guess Astrid and I are really...."

Toothless nudged Hiccup.

"I'm going to take some stuff from my hut. Maybe we can go on a camping trip away from everyone...

At least I will be able to get away from..."

Just then, Toothless ran behind.

Hiccup turned his head.

"Toothless what are yo-" But cut himself off when he saw Stormfly and... Astrid.

Toothless and Stormfly started to play together happily.

"Hey." Astrid said.

"Hey."

Hiccup turned his head back to watch the sunset. He couldn't face Astrid.

Astrid sat beside him.

There was a moment of silence.

Astrid decided to break it.

"Hey Hiccup.. I'm sorry.."

"Sorry? No.. You made the right choice. You're a warrior and I'm just... just a runt. You deserve someone better."

Astrid eyes widened.

"What are you talking about! You're not a runt. You're the most stubborn knuckle head I've ever known! You have done so much! You had the courage to be friend a dragon, let alone a night fury! That is not something a runt would do."

"T-thanks..."

Astrid took Hiccup's hand.

The two looked at each other.

"Hiccup... I was drunk. I wasn't thinking straight. You know me. I love you... I wouldn't want to break you heart. Please, don't let that drunk, dimwitted me cost me to lose a boyfriend from the Astrid that knows what she Is doing right? Hiccup I love you. I can't live in a world without you in it."

"Wait you mean it?"

"Yes!"

Astrid pulled Hiccup in and the two shared kissed.

Slowly, the two pulled from each other.

"I love you too Astrid."

The two moved closer to each other.

Astrid lay her head on Hiccup's shoulder.

The two watched the sunset together.