introduction !

in the heart of new york, harry styles, renowned singer, pens a song for a women he's secretly adored. georgia townes, a humble artist, is oblivious to harry's feelings. every concert, every song he sings, is a message to her. one night, during his performance, georgia hears her name in a song. surprised, she confronts harry. he admits his feelings, and to his surprise, she reciprocates. their love story begins, bound by music and mutual admiration.

under the glittering city lights, their bond deepens. they explore art galleries, share quiet moments, and find inspiration in each other. harry's song become a diary of their love song, each lyric a memory they've created. the world remains oblivious, their love story unfolding behind the scenes. one day, harry decides to reveal his muse at his concert. the crowd cheers, the world celebrates their love, and they continue to inspire each other, their love story immortalised in harry and georgia's songs.

authors note

hi! this is my first story I've ever written on wattpad so I hope you guys all like it a lot!

please DONT be a silent reader!

vote on the chapters, it helps me know if you guys like the story.

please feel comfortable to comment, this is a safe place! I take criticism too, please tell me when i spell something wrong or grammar mistakes happen!

please do not refer to yourself in the comments when you talk about georgia! this is an oc! story.

enjoy the book! <3

[ read on dark mode ]