Personal Heater.

cuddly, fluffy, sweet, gentle, tntduo??? yes please!!

Winter is rolling around, peeping its snowy, cold head around the corner, filling the world with a freezing presence. Snow fell from the sky and onto the ground, changing the outside from an orange and brown autumn, to a white and gray winter.

Unfortunately for Wilbur, he absolutely despised the cold. It constantly reminded him of limbo, the cold, dark and glum train station. The way the train would woosh by, creating even colder gusts of wind, that would send aggressive shivers down his spine. That's why he wore his trenchcoat, not acknowledging the fact he's wearing a warm yellow sweater with a white button-up underneath.

Wilbur found himself trudging through the snowy Las Nevadas, you'd think it wouldn't snow there since it's a desert, but nope, it definitely snows there. He was bundled up, it looked embarrassing to be wearing that much of layers, but it's better to be warm than cold,

he slowly opened the door to Quackity's office building, taking down his fur lined hood. His heavy boots stomping down a thud with every step he took down the carpeted hallways, occasionally making wet footsteps which slowly faded away, the carpet absorbing the snow. He honestly felt kinda bad since the red carpet he was stepping on with his wet boots was nice, he stepped into the elevator and pressed the metal button for the top floor, clicking the close door option afterwards.

He tapped his fingers against the elevator handrail which made a clink! sound as he made his descent to the top, it felt like ages before he got to the top floor, watching all the levels go by through the glass.

The elevator made a 'ding!' as it slowed to a halt, the doors opened slower than he would've liked it, he walked down the halls looking at all the doors until he found the one he wanted.

"Quackity. Founder and President of Las Nevadas." Was sculpted into the golden plaque which had very intricate designs around the edges. He gently opened the door and saw Quackity sitting there, signing documents as usual,

"Quackity?" Wilbur called out softly, earning the attention from the other, his head looking up and at him, he put his quill down and walked over to Wilbur, grabbing his hand and closing the door.

"Hey Will." He waved, helping Wilbur get out of all his thick layers, leaving his sweater on. Wilbur shivered as his warmth was taken away and the office he was in was NOT helping. Wilbur didn't respond,

Quackity always liked the cold better than the hot, he always loved this time of year, he could have the natural air instead of the AC (which was still on, no matter how cold it got) He had a few of his windows cranked open a little, but it still gave him massive chills.

"You cold?" Quackity brought him over to his desk, so he could work on his documents, and also talk to the brunette. He signed a paper on the bottom right corner with his usual loopy signature, he's done it millions of times before, it's been engraved in his brain.

"I'm so cold." Wilbur hushed out, visibly trembling, trying to hug himself to keep warm, but is still shivering badly. Quackity sighed and got up, he walked to all of the open windows and closed them, but kept the AC on, he sat back down in his swivel chair,

"That better?" Quackity replied, about to pick up his pen, but he can still see Wilbur shivering, he's trying hard not to, constantly mumbling under his breath "stop shivering." slapping himself softly.

He shook his head instead of giving a verbal response, Quackity frowned and looked at him, he sighed and opened his arms.

"Okay, come here." He gestured for Wilbur to come over to him, Wilbur grinned and shuffled his way over to the president, and slowly sat down on his lap and wrapped his legs and arms around him.

He snuggled his head into the crook of Quackity's neck, enjoying the warmth that engulfed him, he still shivered but it wasn't as bad.

Quackity flinched at the feeling, Wilbur was actually freezing cold, it radiated off of him and going onto Quackity.

He reached for the velvet blanket on the chair in front of his desk, once he managed to get a hold of it he draped it over the both of them. Wilbur smiled softly and shut his eyes,

"T-thank you, Q..." he slurred, he's on the brink of being conscious and being asleep.

He felt a hand started running through his hair, he leaned into the touch and hummed softly, Quackity chuckled and kissed his forehead gently, so gently you could barely feel it.

"What were you doing out there in the dead of winter?" Quackity delicately scratched at Wilbur's scalp, Wilbur letting out little chirps,

"I-I wanted to visit you" Wilbur answered, he kissed Quackity's neck.

"You could've just asked me to go to you, I know how much you hate the cold." Quackity glanced at him, he put his pen down and hugged him, making Wilbur look at him properly, his face now visible to the duck.

"I didn't want to be a bother, honestly." Wilbur mumbled, looking away to try and avoid eye contact. Quackity hooked a finger under Wilbur's chin and made him look at the ravenette.

"I could never, be annoyed with you, amor." Quackity peppered kisses all over Wilbur's face, quiet giggles coming from the brunette since the sensation was tickly.

"You're the complete opposite of annoying." Quackity gave a final kiss on Wilbur's lips, he tasted the taste of smoke and cinnamon, it was a weird mixture but it gave a calming sensation.

Wilbur's face flushed at the sentence, he averted his eyes away from the president's, trying to not embarrass himself any further.

He snuck a glance at him, seeing as Quackity was already looking, he blushed even more, he tried hiding it but the red on his ears gave it away.

Quackity chuckled and kissed the top of Wilbur's head, he grinned and picked his pen back up and began working again.

Wilbur snuggled into Quackity again and tightened his grip on the ravenette slightly, his face back in the crook of Quackity's neck.

"You still cold, cariño?" Quackity questioned, not looking away from the paper.

"Not as bad, you're my personal heater."

author note!

WHEW, i finally got something out, jesus christ i am sorry for disappearing out of nowhere for like, two months.

i had the biggest writers block and could not think of anything, at all. once again i apologize for being gone and i will try to get a few more stories out, (btw this was barely proof read so sorry about any mistakes of typos)

remember to take care of yourself and i love u!! ♡

(1158 words)