Alcohol.

full on smut wtf???
cw: praise, top wilbur, bottom quackity, scratching, biting, bruises, riding, consent because it's literally necessary

(im warning you this'll be absolute flaming hot garbage so read with caution)

Wilbur was sat down at the bar in the club, he has no absolute idea on how he ended up here. Maybe he just stumbled upon it and decided that he wanted a drink? But he feels like there was a reason, but for some reason he couldn't put his finger on it.

He takes a sip of his raspberry flavoured drink, as he drinks the said beverage it burns a pathway down his throat, making him cough a little. He orders another drink, he didn't even finish the drink he had earlier. But it was so, satisfying to just have more when you shouldn't. He took a swig of the drink and gulped it down in one swallow. His throat burning, his mind felt, muffled. It's like all his thoughts went away, he also felt that the music has been silenced too, but the vibrations were still there, the way people jumped and danced, making the ground shake slightly. He felt a little overwhelmed but he reminded himself that this is a goddamn club he's in, of course it's gonna be this way. He looked around and saw Quackity approach him, he looked, angry.

"Wilbur, you were supposed to meet me in my office." Quackity scowled, his hands clenching into a fist. Wilbur tilted his head in confusion, he pulled up his sleeve and checked his watch. He noticed and chuckled awkwardly,
"Sorry Q, these drinks have been fucking great and I must have lost track of time." Wilbur rubbed the back of his neck, looking away from embarrassment. He felt himself redden a little bit,

Quackity sighed and sat down next to him, he ordered a drink of his own and once he got it he poured a glass and chugged it.
"Long day?" Wilbur asked, looking at him with a gentle voice.
"Got yelled at by a crazy asshole. Gave me a headache just listening to him talk." Quackity chuckled at that last sentence, rubbing his forehead,
"Why did he complain?"
"Some guy harrassed him, it's allowed to complain about that, but he's been putting all the goddamn blame on me, not on the guy, not on anybody else, me." Quackity shook his head as he stared down at his drink and stirred it around by spinning it slightly. He took a swig of the beverage and crossed his arms,
"Why are you here?" Quackity's voice was quiet, it was nice, gentle and sweet sounding.
"I had some reason to be here, but I don't remember why." Wilbur shrugged, drinking the rest of the wine. He tried thinking, and thinking, and thinking.
"Yeah nope, don't remember." He looked at him, he got a glimpse of Quackity smiling, which made him smile as well. Quackity looked away, a little red, he doesn't know why he was red. Maybe it was the drinks, maybe because it was so hot in the building, maybe the brunette in front of him was hot, he doesn't know?

Wilbur started rambling about his day as Quackity listened, but he slowly started tuning out his voice and just staring Wilbur down, analyzing his entire look. He started from his brown hair with a white streak in it, he always found that streak pretty, it matched the brunette a lot. His sunrise yellow coloured sweater with a collared shirt underneath that hugged his body perfectly. It had stitches across the chest area, he wasn't stabbed in that sweater but for some reason it just sort of, appeared. His trenchcoat, it smells absolutely vile but it completes his look, his eyes skimmed over the next few parts but he looked especially at his lips, his glossy rosey pink lips. They looked soft, not chapped like his, he wanted to kiss them so bad but he had to keep up this, 'I hate Wilbur act.'

"Hellooooo? Earth to Quackity!" Wilbur exclaimed waving his right hand in front of the said man. Quackity shook his head and looked at him,
"You just... zoned out." Wilbur chuckled, putting his hand on Quackity's shoulder.
"Oh, uhm sorry about that." Quackity tried hiding his redness,
"I was gonna mention how you were staring at me, blushing as you did so. But I think you know that, darling." Wilbur smirked coyly at him, he cocked his head and took his hand off his shoulder.
"I--I-- Shut up." Quackity stammered and stuttered, he started tapping his foot on the floor. The hard bottom of his shoe creating a clack sound each time it was tapped.