Sick Duckling.

Quackity was sick, terribly sick, he was burning up, shivering every second, coughing and sneezing, but he shoved that aside and went back to work, but he couldn't get anything done, he was coughing every single minute, in a desperate need of a break, he laid his head on the desk and started to doze off, next thing you know, he jolted awake as someone scared him from behind, "OH SHIT-" Quackity yelled, "I'm sorry, did i scare you?" Wilbur replied, "YEAH, YOU FUCKING SCARED ME!" Quackity said then coughed, "now go away Wilbur, I have paperwork to do-" Wilbur quickly checked Quackity's tempature, "Oh my, you're burning up, you should get some rest." "I DONT FUCKING NEED REST-"Quackity coughed, now then, his throat started to hurt right after, "Ow..", Quackity sneezed, "C'mon youre not gonna do paperwork while sick." Wilbur said in a calm tone, "im not moving!" Quackity replied stubbornly, Wilbur rolled his eyes, and took Quackity by the hand, forcing him to get off the chair. "Hey! don't touch me!" Quackity said yelling, Wilbur scooped Quackity into his arms, "PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN!" "Nope, you're gonna get rest." but at this time, Quackity was just too tired and sick to fight back, so he just, accepted it. "Hey Quacks?" "Mm?..." "What's your floor?" "Uhh.. floor three.." "Alright." Wilbur stepped into the elevator and clicked the button, "Quacks, please don't fall asleep until we get there." Wilbur said calmly, "Mm.. i'll try.." Quackity said already fighting his eyes to stay open, "Which room? there's like 40 in this hall." "Uhh, the 5th one.." "Quacks what's your pin?" "12786.." "Mkay..." the door opened slowly, that room was beautiful, a king sized bed, a perfect view, a walk in closet, and a big kitchen. Wilbur walked into Quackity's room and placed him down on the bed, "Don't go back to work, until you're better, mkay?" Wilbur said sternly "Fine... i'll tryy.." Quackity said in a raspy tone. "Alright, get some rest ducky." Wilbur started to walk out, "Heywait!.." Quackity said then coughing "Yeah?" Wilbur replied, "stay here.." Wilbur walked back and sat down on the chair next to Quackity's bed, and caressed Quackity's cheek, "Goodnight Quacks." "Night Wil.." slowly after that, Quackity started to get better and better, which made him happy, and then, he almost fell back into the habit of overworking himself, but the tall Brit always stops him before he could.