Filled His Heart.

TW! swearing.
(if there's any that I missed please let me know!)
funny little highschool au oneshot
(December 18 2022, note)
(this chapter doesnt have proper capitals, sorry)
.
.
.
wilbur was chilling in his house alone and peaceful, until quackity bursted through the door and rammed himself into the tallers arms sobbing, "woah! are you okay quacks?" wilbur asked, "NO! not okay!.." quackity sniffed as tears ran down his face, "what happened?" wilbur held quackity tightly, "they left me! they said they hated me!.." quackity yelled, "it's okay, breathe with me, in and out, in and out." the taller calmed down the hybrid, "are you able to tell me why they hate you?" "they said i didn't speak to them anymore!" quackity yelled, "what did they do?" wilbur asked "they left me out of everything! they never talked to me, and ignored me!" "can you tell me who they are?" "their names are karl and sapnap" quackity looked down, "hey, no need to feel sad over them, they're not worth your time." quackity wiped his tears, "im not important anymore.." quackity said lowly, "dont you EVER say that again, you're so important to me and others." wilbur reassured the other, he sighed and smiled. "thanks wilbur, i needed that today." "if you ever need comfort just come over." wilbur smiled happily, "what time is it?" quackity asked, "uhh, 11PM." wilbur replied, "OH SHIT I NEED TO GO, SEEYOU WILBUR!" he yelled as he rushed through the door "goodbye?" wilbur shrugged it off and went to his bedroom, "why was he in such a rush?" he asked himself, "meh its not my business so might as well stay out of it." wilbur chose to sleep a little earlier out of boredom.
.
the next morning, "WILBUR WAKE UPP" tommy yelled from across the room, "wha, huh?.." wilbur sat up, "GET UP OR WE'LL BE LATEE!!" tommy shook wilbur. "jeez im comingg.." wilbur spoke lowly, "stop yelling at me man.." wilbur ruffled his hair, "sorry sorry!" tommy apologized, wilbur got out of bed and walked off into the bathroom to do whatever a person does in a bathroom, "wilbur you done yett? it's my turn!" "jeez tommy im done" "FINALLY!" tommy rushed past the taller into the room behind him, wilbur picked out his clothes, and went downstairs for breakfast. tommy walked downstairs, "did you make breakfast tommy?" wilbur turned his body to face tommy, "nope." tommy replied, "well no breakfast then, cause im not making any." "ughhhhh.." tommy groaned, "but willl im so hungryy!" "go make toast or something." "shit no time for toast actually it's 8:25" wilbur said "WHAT? WE GOTTA GO NOW!" tommy yelled as he jumped off the seat and ran to get ready. they got themselves ready and left the house, they ran as fast as they can down the street to get to school, wilbur was a sophomore, tommy was a freshman. they managed to reach school in time somehow, "tommy what class are you going to?" "uhh, math i think." tommy sighed "i hate mathhhhhh" tommy whined, "that's not my problem." "rude!" tommy elbowed wilbur "ow!- hey!" wilbur bonked tommy, "ow!" wilbur chuckled, "don't laugh at me!- oh! there's my class, see you wilbur" "bye tommyy" wilbur waved, "oh quackity! hey!" "hey wilbur!" quackity ran to catch up to the taller, "how you doing?" wilbur asked, "im doing great now that you're here!" "oh?" quackity smirked, wilbur grew red and looked away, "im sorry! im sorry!" quackity laughed, "oh, here's my class-" "we're in the same class!" quackity smiled, "let's go in then" wilbur walked in with quackity beside him, "are you two dating? i always see you two together" dream smirked, "shut up dream!" quackity half yelled,  "what?? its true though!" dream replied, wilbur rolled his eyes and sat down in his usual seat next to sally, "hey wilbur!" sally smiled, "hey sally!" "you and quackity make a good couple!" "sallyyy not you too!" sally giggled, "sorry! but it's true" sally said cheerfully, wilbur sighed as he smiled, "wilbur youre blushing!" sally noticed immediately "i am?" wilbur covered his face, sally laughed, soon then the teacher walked in, "okay class! please open to page 112 in the science textbook!" wilbur sighed.
.
.
.
this is the end, there will be a part two since i dont like making such long story's :p, ALSO THANKS FOR 1.21K READS AND TYSMM FOR GETTING ME IN THE TOP 100 IN THE TNTDUO TAG LIKE WHATT TYSM :DDDDD