You'll Be Fine, My Love.

TW! nothing.
(if there's any that I missed pls tell me!!)
.
.
While Wilbur and Quackity were watching a movie, a storm started, a loud crash came from the clouds. Quackity jumped at the noise, "You okay darling?" Wilbur asked, "yeah!.." Quackity rubbed the back of his neck. "Alright then." as they continued to watch the movie, another loud crash happened, Quackity always, and I mean always had a big fear about thunder, ever since he was a little kid. whenever a storm came on, he always hid under the covers or with a pillow on top of him and covered his ears. So when the thunder boomed again, he immediately covered his ears and shut his eyes quickly. "Quackity are you scared of thunder?" Wilbur asked while cupping the others cheek, "Shut up Wilbur!" Quackity hit the top of Wilbur's head, "Hey!- ow >:(" Wilbur rubbed the top of his head, "And yes, I'm scared of thunder what did you think?" he rested his head on Wilbur's shoulder. "Aw c'mere!" Wilbur said with his arms open, Quackity crawled onto Wilbur's lap and melted into Wilbur's touch almost instantly. Wilbur wrapped his arms the smaller one and rested his head on the other. Quackity looked up and smiled, then. thunder boomed, he jumped, he covered his ears and shut his eyes quickly. "Don't worry Quackity, you'll be safe in my arms." Wilbur reassured Quackity. "Yeah yeah" Quackity rolled his eyes, Wilbur kissed the top of Quackity's head, the movie credits slowly appeared on the tv screen, "Wilbur the movie ended!!" he whined, "Do you wanna watch another? Or go to sleep?" "I wanna watch anotherrr" "Alright" Wilbur put on another movie, the storm was still happening, but the thunder slowed down and only happened after a couple minutes, the loudest thunder so far happened, Quackity flinged out his wings to cover himself and nuzzled his face into Wilbur's chest. "You'll be fine, my love." Wilbur spoke quietly caressing the smaller cheek, soon then the storm calmed down and stopped at 1 in the morning, both were very tired during that, so tired that Quackity almost fell asleep in Wilbur's arms, "Love? Wanna go to bed now?" Wilbur asked, "Yes please.." Quackity yawned and stood up hazily, the taller slid his arms around the other steadying Quackity's balance. that's when the sleepiness really hit the two, they were walking so slow basically shuffling at that point. As soon as they reach the bedroom, Quackity flopped right onto the bed quickly wrapping himself in his soft blankets, "Quackity! youre taking all the blanket." Wilbur whined "Just get in bed and i'll give you the blanket.." Wilbur quickly fell onto the bed and almost fell asleep right then, "Quackity ou're not giving me anyyyy.." "Hah, youre not getting any! im too cold.." "Then no cuddles." Quackity gasped "You wouldn't.." Quackity faced the other way pouting. "Quackity I was just jokingg!" "You said no cuddles! So no cuddles from me either!" Quackity stubbornly crossed his arms, "Don't be like that Quackityy!" Wilbur wrapped his arms and legs around the smaller, "Fine! I'll let it slide just this once!" Quackity turned around and rested his head on Wilbur's chest. Wilbur gave him a kiss on the forehead "I love youuu Quacks.." "Yeah yeah I love you too wil.." the two fell asleep melted in each other's company.

editors note:
IM SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR BEING SO INACTIVE :(( IVE LOST MOTIVATION AND IVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH SCHOOL, BUT I'LL TRY MY HARDEST TO KEEP BEING ACTIVE :( AND ALSO, THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR THE READS!! <33 I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW I GOT THIS MUCH, THANK YOU!!! <333