chapter 16.

NICK'S POV;

I smiled brightly as she kissed me on the cheek. «I'll be waiting for you right here, m'lady» I said as i watched going upstairs. I then at the boys and i said. «Alright guys, i'm going to finish eating then i'll get ready too» I went back to eating the cereal, i was really enjoying this day. The boys started to clean up all the breakfast dishes as i finally finished eating. Once i was done and the dishes were in the sink, i got up and i started to get ready. I putted  on some clothes that were perfect for playing sports and i went back downstairs in the living room, waiting for Ashley.

ASHLEY'S POV;

Once i was in my bedroom, i changed into a more comfortable outfit. Then i went downstairs. «Okay guys, i'm here! we can go now if you're all ready!» I said. Then i got closer to Nick and i whispered. «I see that you waited for me» I looked at him and i smirked slightly. He looked at me and he smiled. «Of course i waited for you, Ash» He replied, then he kissed me gently on the lips. I smiled back and i held his hand.

«Okay, let's go!» Aj said and he walked out of the house, followed by Brian, Howie, Kevin, Nick and me. We all walked out of the house and we walked towards the park. It was a beautiful day, not too hot but not too cold, it was an awesome day for playing outside. «I'm ready to show you all my amazing  skills» Nick said, as he looked at me and smiled.

«You sure about those skills, Nick?» Kevin asked. his voice was filled with humor.
«Of course» Nick replied. «I'm the best player ever!» He said, in a playfull tone. We all laughed as we continued to walk towards the park. I was so happy that i could finally spend some time with them.

«So, what are we gonna play, Aj?» I asked.
«Why you're asking this to me? Ask it to your brother!» He said playfully. «Ugh, no i want to know it from you! You always have the best ideas» I said, laughing slightly. Aj shrugged his shoulders and he shutted for some seconds.

«Fine, how about us playing soccer?» Aj suggested. I looked at Nick and he was about to say something. «That sounds like a great idea!» He replied with enthusiasm. «I'll try to not destroy you all in it» Nick was joking but he had a bright smile on his face. «Oh please, you're going to suck at soccer» Brian said. I laughed and i whispered to Nick.

«Really? You are bad at soccer, Nicky?» I said.
Nick laughed and he looked at me. «No, i'm not bad at soccer, i'm actually the best» He said.
«This is a bullshit, Nick» Aj said calmly with a grin. «I have played soccer with you and you suck." Nick's eyes widened.

«I don't suck!" He said i watched him pointing toward Aj. «You're a liar!" Nick tried to sound angry but he was laughing as he spoke. We all laughed and then i wrapped my arms around his arm as we kept walking through the park.
«Don't worry, Nicky. I believe that you are the best player at soccer» I said, as i smiled and kissed his cheek.

«Thank you, M'lady» He said and he smiled. Nick then placed his arm around my shoulder and he smiled. «Oh, you're gonna regret believing me. I'll kick your ass at this game» He said in a playful tone. I started to see the park. «Almost there» I heard kevin say.

We arrived at the park, and we all went to the soccer camp. The place was pretty empty.
«Okay, so what are we going to do now?» I said. Nick's arm was still wrapped around my shoulder.  «Easy, we make teams now!» Howie said. I nodded and i smiled slightly.

Kevin, Brian and Aj got on one team, while me, Nick and Howie got on the other. «Are you guys ready?» Aj asked everyone. We all nodded. «Well, let's get this game started!» Kevin said with a chuckle. Aj threw the soccer ball into the air, and the game was now starting.

Aj then ran forward and he got the soccer ball, he turned to look around to see where everyone else was. Aj saw Nick coming towards him. «Here's nick, watch out guys!» Aj said to everyone as they watched Nick and Aj race to see who would get the ball first. I noticed Aj had a small grin on his face. Nick and Aj were both running really fast in order to get the ball first. Suddenly Aj tackled Nick to the ground before he could get the ball. 

«Ha! Too slow nick." Aj said with a small laugh, he was really enjoying this game now.
«Hey, that's not fair Aj!» I said, while i went to help Nick. I held out my hand to him and he stood up. «Oh, look at Ash being so defensive» Kevin said and he grinned.

«She just wants her boyfriend to win." Kevin was obviously joking when he said this. I rolled my eyes and Aj laughed softly. «Yeah, it was a little dirty, but it was also smart» Aj said to me, he looked pretty happy about what he did. He then threw the soccer ball far into the other side of the field, "go get it guys! the race is on!" he yelled as everyone rant to catch the ball.

I couldn't help but laugh at the scene in front of me. It was a nice atmosphere and everyone had a huge smile on their faces. Kevin ran past me to go get the soccer ball and after a few seconds of all of them were chasing the soccer ball. Nick ran towards the goal and he then kicked the soccer ball into the net. Everyone expected Aj cheered as Nick scored the goal. «Oh, Nick just scored!» Brian said as he clapped his hands together. I cheered and i went close to Nick.
I gave him a quick kiss on the lips. He kissed me back. «That was good» We both smiled.

Nick's face glowed with joy at the kiss i gave him. He gently placed his hand on my cheek.
«I know, I told you i was good at this game» Nick said with a proud look on his face. He then kissed me again. «Let's play again» He said excitedly. «I'm not done destroying the boys in this game.» I laughed as he turned around and he went to play again.

- - - - - -
soo here that's how i imagined ashley's possible looks!! i honestly do not know what to choose so i leave the photos here, you choose!! :))

outfit n1

outfit n2

outfit n2