twenty

A middle-aged woman and her husband were serving food at the table when the bell rang, causing them to look at each other. "Do we have guests today?" the husband asked, his face puzzled. "I'm not sure. Let me check to see who it is "she said as she reached the door. As she opened the door, she was greeted with a hug. "Aunt Judy..." you sobbed in her embrace. "Y/n? What's happened?" she worriedly asked as she confusedly patted your back.

You just cry and say nothing. Aunt judy was your former nanny and you were very close to her a while ago. As you have grown up and are so close to her like a mother and daughter, your mother stopped her from working with your family, but you never forget her and still keep her home address just in case things like this happens.

"Darling, who is com— Y/n?" He looked dumbfounded. He was surprised to see you at his door because he is well aware of how strict your parents are. "I miss you guys," you say as you pull away from the hug, wiping away your tears. "We miss you, as well, but what happened to you? What are you crying about, and why are you here?" Aunt Judy bombarded you with questions, which made you chuckle because you could tell that they still cared about you.

"Can we talk inside? I have a lot of things to explain to you." you said, causing them to exchange glances and smiles before leading you to their dining room. As soon as you enter their home, you notice a boy in the living room playing a game. "Eok! Who is she? Why does her face appear so familiar?" He paused the game and approached his father. You just gave him an awkward smile. "Hi! Suho, it's been a while." He only raised his eyebrows, dumbfounded.

Suddenly, a gasp escapes his lips. "Please don't tell me— Y/n!!" He drew you into a hug quickly. You returned his hug, relieved that you were in a safe place. "What happened to you? How did you find out we were here?" He let go of you, and the entire family turned to look at you. "Well, it's a long story." You lowered your gaze and began to explain your situation. They were surprised at first, but knowing how possessive your parents are of you, it's no surprise that everything is a disaster now.

You didn't tell them about Jungkook because you didn't want to make matters worse. You just want to be alone and hope that no one can find your whereabouts.

"W-Who are you? Let me go!" Mrs.Lucy shrieked in panic and fear. Her eyes were covered with a cloth, and her hands were tightly tied. She knew they had come to find out where you were, and she swore she would never open her mouth again, even if she had to die. "Stop wasting my time and tell me where Y/n is. I tried to find her in Japan but discovered that you tricked the maids and decided to hide her elsewhere." the man in front of her said as he started tinkering with the gun. Mrs. Lucy simply shook her head. "I will never allow anyone to take her away. She never deserve this so stop controling her life."

The man simply closed his eyes and took a deep breath. "Do you know who I am?" He threw a dark glare at Mrs. Lucy before beginning to pull her hair harshly. "I'm Jeon Jungkook, and no one can stop me from getting whatever I want." He pushed her to the ground and kicked her in the stomach. "Just tell me where she is and stop acting like a rebel; I don't have time for that!" He slowed his kicks and pushed his hair back, trying to calm himself.

"I'm not going to tell you anything." Mrs. Lucy coughed up blood and fainted as she couldn't take the pain any longer. Jungkook was furious and turned to face his men. "Where is her phone? I'm sure my girl have talk with her through the phone." He said this, urged one of the men to rush over to him with Mrs.Lucy's phone. "I searched for any information about your girlfriend, sir, but it appears that she has already deleted it," the man said, staring at the ground.

"Aish! This stupid woman!" He pinched his brow before returning the phone to the man. "Let's just wait until tomorrow. I'm sure she'll contact her. I'd like you to get her location as soon as she calls or texts her. Got it?" He glanced at the man, who nodded. "Yes, sir." He walked away with a slight bow, leaving Jungkook with the unconscious Mrs.Lucy. "Y/n really tested my patience. I never expected her to behave this way after everything I had done for her." In frustration, he scoffed.

"Soon, princess. You can't get away from me once I've met you."

"Are you all right, Y/n? You'd been staring at the ceiling for a long time, and I knew something was wrong." Suho patted on your shoulder to get you to stop staring. You then turned towards him and gave him a tiny smile. "I'm fine, Suho. I just miss my parents." You sighed, making Suho want to hug you, and he did. He knows he can't do anything about it, so he tried to console you by hugging you.

"I know it's difficult for you right now, but you still have us. You will always have the love you require from my parents, and I will always be here to hear about your experiences and to stand by you." He stated it in a lovely yet slow tone that made your eyes tear up. "I-I regret for everything, Suho. They tried to protect me, but I ignored them and even lied to them. I'm a bad daughter, right? "How can I apologise to them now?" You sobbed in his arms, full of sadness.

"No, Y/n, you're not a horrible daughter. They, as parents, obviously wished to protect us from doing something dumb, and we, as youths, may occasionally rebel and disregard their command because we are always curious about something." Suho said as he rubbed your back. "You don't get it. I was deceived by someone I trusted a lot, and things have only gotten worse. H-He even killed those who tried to approach me. I-I'm afraid, Suho." you said as you drew back from the hug and tightened your grip on his hand.

"I don't get it. What do you mean he even killing?" Suho seemed confused. You just close your eyes and take a deep breath before you start telling the truth to Suho. "T-There is someone I used to love. People said he was a bad guy, but I thought it was just a rumour because he said he was being accused, so everyone in my school was afraid to talk to him, and that's where I became his friend and ended up, in relationship with him." you cried even more because you regretted giving him a chance to be your friend when Heeseung had already warned you not to be too close to Jungkook.

"So you're basically dating a psychopath, huh?" He blurted out while trying to fully understand your story. "I-I'm not sure, Suho. B-But I'm sure he's on the lookout for me right now. What do I do now? What if he finds me?" you cried. "I-I got it. Please, stop crying. You're no longer in South Korea, so you don't have to worry about him. I'm sure he won't know you're here because no one will tell him where you are," he continued, but you swiftly shook your head. "I'm afraid you're wrong, Suho." You sighed as you remembered what Mrs. Lucy had said before you left for Canada.

Flashback

"Why don't you join me? You know that staying here will only puts you in danger." You turned back to face Mrs. Lucy, who was pulling you towards the departure gate. "Don't worry about me, Y/n. I still have things to do in here, so you should go first to hide from Jungkook," she said softly. "Bu—"

"No but, Y/n. Listen to me, I'll be alright here; all you have to do focuses on yourself." She encouraged before continuing, "Also! Remember, if I don't call you within 24 hours, you must forget about me and begin a new life. You must get as far away from Jungkook as possible, or you will cause more people to die. Would you like that?" She tilted her head and looked you in the eyes. You quickly shake your head and sighed. "P-Please be careful, Mrs. Lucy. You're the only one I have right now, so keep yourself safe and come to me as soon as possible."

"I'll do my best, sweetheart. Look, that's your flight. You should leave right now, Y/n. Make sure to keep an eye on your surroundings and wait for my update. Remember that I will always be monitoring you from afar, so stay safe." She gave you one last hug and waved a goodbye with a little smile. You just nodded in agreement and walked away.

End of the flashback

❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱ ••• ⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊
- To be continued -