"Yoongi and I are still on our date, so I am cooking for him. You can't join us on our date," you said from the kitchen, our voice slightly muffled. Woomin scowled and shot Yoongi a dirty look. Yoongi remained silent and stared down at his hands, trying his best to control his scent so that he didn't come off as anxious, even though he was. Woomin's scent was quite powerful.

   Yoongi and Woomin sat in silence for a few minutes before Yoongi finally gained the courage to speak up, however, still not looking at the younger man. Yoongi hated eye contact. "Do you play games? Do you want to see if there's any two player games on Y/N's Switch that we can play?" Yoongi asked, his voice calm and level. He'd had many years of forcing himself to seem more relaxed than he actually was from the many interviews he'd been forced to endure.

   "No."

   Yoongi blinked a few times in surprise before nodding without another word. At least he could say he'd tried, but he definitely wasn't going to try again. Spotting the TV remote, he reached over and turned it on in order to have some background noise to keep himself from going insane from Woomin's scent.

   "Can you turn that off? I'm trying to read."

   Yoongi glanced at Woomin before looking away again. "I would like to have the TV, but I will turn the volume down in order to not disturb you."

   Woomin looked up from his book. "I was here first, Yoongi. Turn it off."

   Yoongi was beginning to grow annoyed. He couldn't remember a time when he allowed Woomin to speak informally to him. "I'm not about to sit here and stare at the wall. The volume is low, and shouldn't bother you at all. If it is, just go back in Y/N's room. I'm sure she'd let you."

   "Why don't you do that, then, huh?" Woomin growled while closing his book and standing up. "This is not your house. You don't get to tell me what to do."

   "This isn't your house, either, but here you are. Telling me what to do. You're being a hypocrite," Yoongi said calmly while also standing up. He was beginning to feel very anxious and lightheaded. Woomin's scent was growing stronger and stronger. Why wouldn't Woomin just leave him alone?

   "All I asked is that you turn the fucking TV off! Are you illiterate? Did all that time on the streets after running away fuck you up that much?"

   Yoongi felt dizzy.

   "Woomin, what the fuck are you doing?" you exclaimed after rushing into the living room after hearing bits and pieces of Yoongi and Woomin's argument. "Why are you talking about that? You said you wouldn't say anything! And why are you being so rude to him?"

   "He wouldn't turn the fucking TV off after I asked him very nicely! Goddess, he's so rude!" Woomin complained while collapsing back onto the couch.

   "'You' and 'nicely' are not words that go together," you growled while taking a step towards Woomin. "Either apologize to Yoongi for being rude or pack your stuff and go home early." Yoongi wanted to speak up, but it was getting a bit hard for him to breathe.

   Woomin rolled his eyes. "Fine. Whatever. I'm sorry."

   "Hey, Y/N, I think I need to go."

   You whipped around to face Yoongi. "Wait, why? Don't go yet, you haven't eaten!"

   Yoongi needed to get out of there. "I know, I'm sorry. It's—um—. . ." Yoongi blinked a few times in order to get his vision back to normal. "I just have to go. I'll make it up to you, okay? I'll see you later." Yoongi turned around and hurriedly walked to the door and slid his shoes on.

   "Wait, Yoongi!" you called out while trying to catch him, but Yoongi was already out the door. His breathing was loud as he tried to gather as much air as he could into his lungs, which felt like they were on fire. He tripped on the last stair and barely managed to catch himself before he rushed to his car and climbed in, where he finally let loose his scent.

   "Fuck, fuck, fuck," Yoongi whispered to himself like a mantra as he tried to catch his breath. "Why would he do that? I knew he'd fucking use that against me," he whimpered, referring to his running away. He reached over into his glove compartment and pulled out an orange pill bottle, where he emptied out two pills before thinking better of it and putting one back. He didn't have any water, and so he forced himself to swallow it dry. He hadn't needed to take his anxiety medicine in quite a while now, but if Woomin was going to stick around, it might be better for him to start taking it daily again.

   "Yoongi? Yoongi! Where are you? Are you okay?" you asked through the mind link. "I don't know what exactly Woomin said, but I'll talk to him about it. I'm sorry for leaving you alone with him and ruining our date. Just please come back!"

   Yoongi shook his head. "I'm okay," he said while avoiding the first question. "He just—he said something about me running away and I was feeling an attack coming. I just needed to get out of there. I'm sorry for leaving so suddenly." Yoongi felt relief rushing throughout the link.

   "Okay. I'm going to kick Woomin out for that. I'm so sorry for ever telling Woomin your secret. I didn't know he'd attack you with it," you apologized again, feeling tears gather into your eyes.

   "I told you it was fine this morning. I just need to clear my mind, okay? Don't worry about me." Yoongi sighed a little bit as he felt himself relax little by little, his pills beginning to take effect quickly.

   "That's impossible," you slightly laughed, "but I'll try for you. Be safe."

   "Mm," Yoongi hummed before closing the mind link and resting his head on his steering wheel. He just needed to go somewhere where he could relax by himself, and he knew just the place that he could do so. Hopefully by the time the pills were in full effect and after he'd taken some time for himself, he could come up with a plan on how to deal with his mate's overbearing best friend. 

***

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!!! Please make sure to vote and comment, it really does help.

Also if y'all haven't guessed by now Yoongi's anxiety is pretty bad in this story

Also, I move into my college dorm next week! I'm nervous and excited at the same time. Pray for me!

Also, the announcement of Yoongi going to the military killed me.

Also, Taehyung's album is already so good. He looks so good too! He's so beautiful!

Bye friends~~<3