Chapter 6: Girl On Fire

YN POV

YN POV

As the day of the show drew closer, a mixture of excitement and nervousness churned within me. The anticipation was evident, and it seemed that Porsha sense my jitters. As we gathered with the rest of the crew, finalizing details and going through last-minute rehearsals, Porsha's perceptive eyes caught on to my restless demeanor.

She approached me with a gentle smile, her tail swaying behind her. "Hey, YN, everything alright?" she asked, her voice carrying a note of concern. I offered a small smile, attempting to mask the mess of emotions swirling beneath the surface.

"Yeah, I'm just... you know, a bit nervous," I admitted, my words accompanied by a nervous chuckle. Porsha's gaze softened, and she reached out to place a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "It's completely normal to feel that way before a big show. Just remember, we're all here to support each other."

"Thanks, Porsha. I really needed that," I replied,  we continued to talk, and Porsha's question caught me off guard. "Are your parents watching?" she asked, hoping for an answer that she wanted to hear.

"Yeah, they wouldn't miss it," I replied, a genuine smile spreading across my face. Porsha's eyes lit up with excitement. "That's wonderful, YN! Having your parents in the audience will make it even more special, even though you're on the sidelines, but soon, you'll be by my side~." She says to which I nod absentmindedly, "Yeah, it really does. I'm glad they'll be there to see what we've been working so hard on."

Porsha's playful grin returned. "Well, get ready to blow their socks off! And remember, no matter what happens on that stage, we're all here to support you. Well, emotionally." She giggles.

"Thanks, Porsha."

 Elias POV 3rd

Elias stood just out of sight, his fingers clenched into tight fists as he watched YN and Porsha in the studio. His eyes bore into them with an intensity that bordered on obsession. The sight of YN's genuine smile and Porsha's playful laughter grated on his nerves like nails on a chalkboard.

"Trust me, I've been in your shoes before. But once you step onto that stage, the energy of the crowd and the thrill of performing will take over. You've got this," he heard Porsha's words, her voice laced with encouragement. His jaw tightened, and a surge of jealousy coursed through him.

He believed himself to be the only one worthy of Porsha's attention. The very idea that YN could form a connection with her ignited a fire of possessiveness within Elias.

Every lighthearted exchange, every shared smile, fueled his narcissistic desire to be Porsha's sole focus. He dissected their interaction, analyzing every gesture, every nuance, his mind twisting their innocent conversation into evidence of YN's supposed encroachment on his territory.

His grip tightened on a nearby railing as his anger swelled. Porsha was his muse, his star, and Elias couldn't stand the thought of anyone else sharing the spotlight with her. He was determined to extinguish any flicker of connection YN had ignited.