Chapter 5: Hopeless Romantic

YN POV

YN POV

Our team roamed around Redshore City, the bustling streets and vibrant atmosphere added to the excitement of our mission to find the perfect album photo. The sun was shining brightly, casting a warm glow over the city as we explored various locations, each with its unique charm.

Porsha led the way with her usual enthusiasm, her tail wagging and her eyes filled with a sense of adventure. Suki, her assistant, followed closely, occasionally chiming in with suggestions and observations. The rest of the crew joined in the search, each member offering their insights and opinions.

Our first stop was a quaint little park adorned with colorful flowers and lush greenery. The gentle breeze carried the sweet scent of blossoms, creating a serene and picturesque backdrop. Porsha's eyes lit up as she took in the surroundings, envisioning the possibilities for capturing a natural and vibrant album cover.

Next, we ventured into a charming alleyway adorned with vibrant murals. Each member took turns standing in front of different paintings, At a bustling café, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the chatter of patrons set the scene. Our band members found vintage-inspired corners and posed with instruments in hand.

As the day progressed, we reached the city's waterfront. The sight of the glittering water against the backdrop of the city skyline sparked another wave of inspiration. With the setting sun casting a warm glow.

Amidst the picturesque setting, Porsha's contagious energy drew her towards me. She approached with a playful glint in her eyes and a smile on her lips. "Hey, YN, do you mind if we take a picture together?" she asked, her voice filled with genuine warmth.

Caught off guard by her request, I felt a mixture of surprise and excitement. It dawned on me that this would be my first photo with a friend outside of class pictures, and the thought filled me with an unexpected joy that I couldn't contain. As if my body couldn't handle the surge of happiness, I dropped to the ground in a mix of shock and delight.

Porsha's eyebrows shot up in alarm as she looked down at me flopping around like a fish out of water. "Wh-What's wrong!? Why are you flopping around like a fish!?" she exclaimed, her concern palpable. Little did she know that I was relishing the idea of taking a picture with a friend, the concept playing out in my mind in a euphoric daydream that momentarily eclipsed even the memory of class photos.

"I-I guess that's normal," Porsha added with a nervous laugh, a bemused expression on her face as she watched me flopping on the ground. Reality snapped back into focus, and I realized I was acting rather strangely. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment, and I quickly got up, brushing off imaginary dust from my clothes.

"You okay?" she asked with a mix of worry and amusement, her playful demeanor soothing my nerves. I nodded, my face still tinged with a faint pink hue. She then retrieved her phone, "Now let's take a picture!" She enthusiastically exclaimed, her eyes sparkling with excitement.