part-124(i m not a good dr )

In cctv kk saw a patient family member was fighting with teja...kk saw teja got uncomfortable might be he told something...

Kk got up n started to go towards her

Teja: Mr Kumar try to understand I have given my hundred percent ...but his body is not responding...

Mr kumar: what do u mean ..who made u Dr u are money minded I know..I will destroy ur life if something happened to my dad ... I will make u slut

Before kk could say ... he saw a hard slap on Mr kumar face...

Teja: from the time u came here I told u there are less chance as he got clot in his heart but we are trying... the chance decrease because of his age... at that age body responds very less... y do u think everything happens is mistake of Dr...if u can then go ahead n treat ...n I m not ur worker n go talk with ur mom wife or daughter this way n I dare to u to touch me ..I know how to deal with u... n I m not going to treat him anymore.. Dr Karan kundra will deal with the case n with u too..

Mr kumar: what he will do...u r trying to scare me..then try harder bitch..

Kk:what's happening here.. pri...I mean Dr..

Teja: oh thank u Dr for coming..as per this person I m unable to treat his father n I m not going to take this case so I would want u to handle with his father n as well as him

Kk: oh is it..I would love to ...

Teja then just left without saying anything
..

Teja didn't know what to do she went in washroom n cried her heart out...

Teja to herself: I m not a good Dr... I m not good at anything ...shitt I couldn't treat ...ahh..

She cried her heart out then ..

Kk then saw the case n it was really difficult one n he knew it was impossible to save the patient..

Soon the patient took his last breath n there was a biggest fight in the hospital...
The patient family started beating him n then soon teja ran towards him n started covering him..

Kk: teja u go inside I will look after this please go...

Many came n saved kk n in that kk had got lot of hurt n little hurt to teja..

Teja: omi bhai  check his hand I saw they had bend his hand for long time that to very hardly..

Omi: yup bhabhi I m checking him u get urself check ..

Teja: don't worry about me..

With this teja went away ...

Kk: omi go check her I m good n some one will check me for sure..

Omi: are u sure bhai..

Kk: yup..

Omi went towards teja but she was seating at a corner in kk's cabin n was crying..

Omi: done..
Teja: bhai...

Omi: done crying..

Teja: I m not
.
Omi: I can see it..

Teja:  how is he ..did he eat something..did u do x-ray..

Omi: teja ..I m like ur brother right..

Teja: no u r my brother..

Omi: then u relax n trust me he is fully fine n fit .. don't worry about him...

N there are others to check him but I want to check u too come show me ur hand ... he checked and applied a medicine...

Soon kk dressing was also done n then they both left to go home n in whole way teja didn't talk with him for a second...

Kk was shocked to see but he knew she was hurted but right now she is scared n thinking I got hurt because of her ...

As they reach home both tejran parents where standing on door..

Km: my baby's how are u both ...

Kd: Sunny increases the security today it was u tomorrow it can happen with teja or anyone I don't want risk..

Tm came towards teja n hugged her

Teja to hugged n then they both went towards there room...teja went n changed in Washroom n came back n saw his husband was struggling with his t-shirt..

Teja: leave I will do it..

Teja helped him change but didn't see his eyes for once...

She had forgotten everything but she was feeling everything happened because of her...