part-69(some romance)

Soon kk picked her up n started walking towards bed n put her on bed n again started kissing her...

This was turning too hot...

Kk then moved his hands up n down all over her body while kissing...

Teja who was just seeing the new side of kk n enjoying the everything...

Kk then moved towards her neck started kissing her there...

Teja: sunnyy...

Kk: yes baby... u r so tasty..

Teja:I love u ...

Kk then removed her upper clothes she was only in bra...

.Teja got very shy she just hugged kk ...

Then kk started kissing her on neck while his hand worked on her boo...ss with bra on ...

Soon kk Removed bra and stopped for few minutes n started to see her beautiful body...

Kk: baby u r hot from out n inside I m just so lucky....

With this he started to touch her boo...sss

Teja: ahh sunny..

Kk then slowly started to kiss them n teja was so overwhelmed n she just lost her mind n was just enjoying...

Then kk took them fully in mouth n teja just got something that she was missing something

Soon teja slept like that n Even kk slept....

The whole night kk was having her bo..ss in mouth...

Next morning kk got up soon n as he saw himself into teja he left her bo..ss.. then he remembered everything n then he again wanted her bo...ss but didn't wanted to disturb her sleep....

he then started to see her

N then

Kk to himself: yesterday night I don't know what happened to her ... I m trying so much but she is not understanding my feelings I didn't wanted to force myself but she took Me wrong n though I don't like her
...how should I prove it to her... I think I m lacking something

.

.

Then when he saw time he finally can make her wake up ...

So he went towards her bo...ss n started sucking again....

Teja in sleep  : ahh...

Kk didn't stop n teja got up n saw that kk was busy n not even looking at her...

Her hand finds way to his hair n then

They spent some romantic morning
..

Then teja n kk got ready kk was having one online meeting n teja was having 2 classes

Both had there breakfast n started there work n sion it turned evening n kk took her to dinner n then they came back n in mid night they left back for India...

Then they reached India in the morning .

Teja : today I will talk with sunny n will make him agree to not to keep me the second ceo n find someone better...

What do u think kk will react when teja will say...

Do u think they will fight on something like this...