part-94(kk hurted teja)

Kk went n pulled her ... she was sleeping but Due to this it shocked her body ...

Kk: how dare u go away from room... what do u think of urself... I m not a dog to run behind u

Teja was having tears but she didn't say anything n was going away...

Kk holds her hand tightly...which was hurting her very much..

Teja: Karan u r hurting me...

Kk : yes I m because I have rights too.

Teja: Karan leave me...

Kk didn't listen n kissed her lips but it was not a kiss it was like he was hurting her...

He was biting her lips ... soon blood started to come when teja could not control so he pushed his using her full power...

He fall on bed..

Teja though he would do something but he slept as he land on bed...

Teja just ran towards washroom...

She was crying very badly...

She came out n went towards the balcony of this room n slept there...

Tears were not stopping for her eyes ..

Teja : y me ... yyy ..what did I do..   y ...

Soon when sleep took over her she didn't know...

Next morning kk got up n was having very bad headache....n then he noticed he was in guest room... when he remembered everything..

Kk to himself : oh shitt ... what did I..do ... shit ... no no no..where is she ... .. I hurted my jaan... I..

Kk ran to search her but she was no were ... kk then came towards the balcony of the guest room....

His heart broke by seeing her sleeping with a fear..

Kk: teja  

As soon as teja heard his voice she sat up with a fearful face ..

Kk: teja no no I m sorry... I m very very very sorry... please don't get scared form me ...

Kk tried to come near her but she pushed him..

But kk again came now she started slapping him... but kk didn't move he hugged her tightly... he didn't move...soon teja to stopped pushing him n cried her heart out..
..

Teja: y did u do this to me Karan y...

Kk: I m so sorry..please forgive me Please  .

Teja : u destroyed everything Karan. The only man I trust the most hurted me the most... ..

Kk: I m sorry...

Teja:  move away Karan... n I don't want to leave with u anymore  ...

Kk: no no no ...please don't say like that please please please ...I beg u...please

Kk fall on his feet n started crying like hell he was losing his himself  ... he fall unconscious on the floor..

Teja :sunnyyy...no sunny get up... sunnyyyyy what happened...

She really felt as if she lost her life..

She ran n brought her phone ...

She called omi..but he didn't pick ... she didn't know what to do... but then she remembered prince...he is also doctor...

She called him..

Prince:  hi teja ..

Teja: bhai ... bhai I need ur help .. bhai sunny... he is unconscious...please come bhai...

Prince:  I m coming don't worry nothing will happen to him..

Teja then kept the phone n took his him up n some how brought him in room n made him lye on bed ...

Soon the door bell rang...

Teja ran n opened the door...

It was prince...

Soon prince checked him n gave him injection.
..

Prince:  teja relax he will get up in nect 20 min..

Teja : hm..

Prince went to hospital as he got call..

Soon he got up .. n saw teja who was holding his hand n was crying like hell..

As soon as teja saw kk up ..  she jumped on him

Teja: sunny... sunnyyyyy I thought I lost u also .. I m sorry I m very immature I took it very long I should have listened u at first itself but I didn't... omi bhai told everything to me sunny... I m sorry..

Kk: no babu it's not ur mistake... n u can't forget what I did .. it is the biggest mistake I did ... I crossed all the lines..I m so sorry teja...

Teja:  we will talk everything later now u rest let me bring something to eat for u...

Teja didn't meet eyes with her n got up n went to kitchen...

Guys I know u all r not liking the plot so trying to finish it n in next max 6 parts the story will come to end..