"W-What? No!" Shikikan looks taken aback at the accusation.

"You have contacted the Admiralty without my consent; why?"

"...Admiral" Shikikan looks away from the Admiral.

The Admiral stands up abruptly and holds out a letter. 

"For you"

Shikikan meekly takes the important-looking letter with the emblem of the Admiralty and opens it, scouring the contents.

"Well?" Admiral asks impatiently.

"E-Effective immediately, IJN Kohaku is to be apprehended, face court martial and possible scrapping." Shikikan reads the letter allowed, each word making the Admiral's face age.

"What have you done!?" The Admiral growls.

"Sir! You wouldn't do anything against that... pest, so I did!" Shikikan stood his ground against the angry man.

"That pest..." Admiral struggled to find the words, "...Azur Lane and Crimson Axis have only recently stopped their petty feud and agreed to be amicable." 

"What's that got to do with anything?" Shikikan snorts dismissively.

"FOOL!" Admiral shouts as he rips the letter from the Shikikan's hand.

"..." Shikikan doesn't respond.

The Admiral sits back down and takes a deep breath, "Who do you think is going to carry out this order?" 

"..."

"Do you think the Sakura Empire will? I don't think so, Eagle Union? After helping Yorktown? Nope, I don't think so, either. How about the Royal Navy or Iron Blood? Queen Loli has a crush on Kohaku, and for all her posturing and complaints, Bismarck is still a tsundere for him!" 

The Admiral lays it all out for the Shikikan, who looks stunned.

"What do you think will happen when Akashi or someone like Amagi hears what you've done?"

"I-I didn't think of that," Shikikan mumbles as he thinks about his life choices.

"You said Queen Loli is here? Good... When she arrives, you can tell her what you've done." 

The Admiral smirks at the terrified look the Shikikan gives him.

~

It was a sight to behold as a dozen Royal Naval ships entered Azur Lane and docked with zero problems. Even more of a sight was the Beautiful women descending from the gangway.

A figure awaited them on the docks.

"My Queen, welcome back to Azur Lane," Belfast curtsied as Queen Elizebeth stepped onto the docks with her two sisters.

"Thank you, Belfast! Let us go forward. I need to bathe before I conduct any business!" Queen Elizabeth announced loudly.

"Business? You mean harass Kohaku for a kiss," Valiant snickers behind Queen Elizabeth. The Queen turned to face her insubordinate sister and glared at her.

Belfast smiles at the two bickering sisters, but it soon vanishes as Queen Elizabeth turns back to her with a huff, gesturing her head maid to show the way. The rest of the Royal Navy girls enter the docks and follow the Head maid into the royal dormitory.

None noticed the subtle smirk on Hood's lips.

A few hours later. 

"Your majesty!" The Admiral stands and bows to the leader of the Royal Navy as she, her two sisters, Hood, Cheshire, King George and Belfast, walk into the Admiral's office.