"We should head to the throne room the ceremony will start soon" Alicent spoke. Both sisters shared a look as Rhaella smiled. "Alicent let's head there first, my sisters needs to wrap her head around this" Alicent nodded as both girls left hand in hand leaving Rhaenyra behind.

Everyone in the throne room waited patiently for the next heir to the throne. Most lords could not believe that Viserys had named a woman his heir. Rhaella stood by the Velaryons her hand already in Laenas. Alicent stood in front of her with the Hightowers.

As the murmur begin as to where Rhaenyra was a roar followed by another sounded outside the throne room. The silhouette of Syrax could be seen through the windows of the throne room a proud smile on Rhaellas lips as the doors opened reviling Syrax in the outer Yard. "A worthy entrance for the heir" Laena whispered making Rhaella chuckle.

As Rhaenyra dismounted her she-dragon she made her way inside the throne room her head high as her new titles were announced to crowed. "Princess Rhaenyra of House Targaryen. First of her name, Princess of DragonStone and Heir to the Iron Throne," Everyone bowed down as Rhaenyra took her placed next to her father on the steps of the Iron Throne.

The naming ceremony had gone by fast after that the Lords were invited outside to give the maids time to prepare for the feast.

A hug was shared between both sisters in front of everyone to see, a low bow coming from Rhaella as she laughed. Rhaenyra had been taken away as many lords wish to speak to her. Rhaella took this opportunity to look around it didn't take long for her to spot him. Clearing her throat she made her way to him. "Lord Stark" Rhaella bowed down to Rickon then Cregan and lastly Lyanna. "Princess" The older man bowed down.

"It is nice to finally meet you Princess Rhaella!" Rickon spoke, he didn't have long that much Rhaella knew. "It is nice to meet you as well Lord Rickon. I have heard a great deal of you." Rhaella spoke.

"This is my son and Heir, Cregan, and my only daughter Lyanna!" Lord Rickon spoke. "A pleasure to meet you again Lord Cregan, and a pleasure to meet you Lady Lyanna!" Rhaella bowed.

"The pleasure is all ours!" Lyanna smiled. "How are you guys liking the warm weather of Kings Landing? I suppose it's a change from the cold one in Winterfell?" Rhaella spoke.

"It's quite nice... except for the smell!" Rhaella laughed. "Lyanna! Sorry for my sister's words!" Cregan spoke. "It is fine! She speaks truth after all!" Rhaella spoke.

"Lady Lyanna would you like to join me and my sister as well as Lady Alicent, and Laena for some tea as we wait for the feast to begin?" Rhaella asked.

"Of course, I much need the company of women and not men for once!" Lyanna laughed. "Then we should go!" Rhaella spoke as the two left the men.

"It is not a good idea how you look at the princess!" Rickon spoke as he saw the adoration directed at the princess. "She will be married off to a wealthy house to bring alliances to the King. Do not get your hopes up, boy!" Cregan nodded.

For the past few days the both had been sending letters back and forth. It was nice Cregan would not deny it. He could not help but look at her as she sat with other Ladies of the realm her laughter was the loudest. He couldn't help but smile at her.

"Believe me father I know! But one can dream" the boy spoke.

✧◦♚◦✧

Once the feast began everyone had made their way inside. Rhaella and Rhaenyra sat by their father's side as many Lords and Ladies danced. Growing bore Rhaella began to look around her eyes landing instantly on Cregans both shared a looked before Cregans attention was taken away from her by his sister.

Her eyes remind on him. Her heartache as the image of her Baelon keep pooping into her mind. Her brave boy a replica of his father. Rhaella could not help it she felt herself grow sad, angry at the life she had loss thanks to many of the people that now sat in this very room.

"Have you seen?" Rhaenyra spoke moving to sit by her sister's side. "What?" Rhaella asked her gaze finally leaving Cregans body. "Alicent!" Looking up they saw the revealing dress the girl wore. Rhaella laughed before standing making Rhaenyra give her a confused look.

"Lord Gwayne a dance?" The older brother of Alicent gave her a look not have being expected to be asked to dance by her. "Of course!" Rhaella felt Alicent eyes on her as they both walked towards the dance floor.

Gwayne hand snaked around Rhaellas waist guiding her through the dance floor. Neither spoke as they dance. Rhaella felt the eyes of the Hightowers on her making her smirk as she closed the gap between her and Gweine making the boy stiff before relaxing once more.

"Princess, if I may... would you accompanied me on a walk through the garden some time this week?" Rhaella looked up her eyes becoming soft a small smile on her lips before looking away.

She hates herself but she must do what she must. "It would be a pleasure Lord Gwayne" a triumphant look on the Hightower.

The princess was certainly not ugly by all mean she was quiet an eyeful. Perhaps he would do as his father told him and make the poor girl fall in love with him.

As the song came to and end a clearing of a throat caught the attention of Rhaella and Gwayne. "Princess a dance?" Cregan asked ignoring the Hightower. "Of course!" Rhaella smile letting go of Gwaynes hand.

"Did my last letter get to you?" Rhaella asked. "It did, I must say I must come some time so you may show me around all those places!" Cregan teased.

Baelon, the same smile as his father, his hair, his eyes. "Are you ok Rhaella?" Cregan asked a hunted look overtaking Rhaellas features. "I am...I am just noticing you are quite handsome!"

Cregans went wide eye at the comment of the princess. She was certainly foreword. "You are too kind princess!" Rhaella smiled.

The two dance for some time. Many notice that the two would ignore other dancing partners and would only dance with one another. And as always murmur began.

On the other side of the floor Rhaenyra and Harwin did the same. The both wrapped in each others arms as the songs went by. The Heir to the throne and their to Heranhal.

"Princess, you have not joined me on our walks!" Harwin murmur. "I apologize my Lord... Rhaella has been keeping me busy!" Rhaenyra spoke.

"A shame, I have been meaning to teach you more stuff." Rhaenyra laughed her head resting in Harwins chest. She would have her Jace, Luke and Joff soon.

Finally they came to and end a bow shared between the both as Rhaella made her way to the front where her sister and father waited. As she stood by them Viserys cleared his throat.

"To my heir, Rhaenyra" everyone's cups were raised as they cheered for the Heir to the throne. "To our future Queen" Rhaella smile her cup high before drinking it.

"To our future Queen!"

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆