There are indeed a lot of ice in the room, and the two of them hugged each other under a thin quilt, since they didn't feel hot at all.

When Hu Rong woke up the next morning, the sun was already high in the sky, so she hurriedly got herself dressed and got up.

She is most afraid of heat, especially in this hot and unbearable weather. Sometimes she can't even eat. As soon as she got out of bed, she saw several large ice basins newly added in the house, and her mood improved a lot.

After tidying up, she happened to see Gu Wenxuan come in and was stunned for a moment. Suddenly, she remembered that it was his day off, but she still gave him a glare.

Gu Wenxuan put the food box on the table and began to set the dishes. There are also fruits just taken out of the ice room.

The food was all warm, just right for her mouth, and Hu Rong was also hungry. She picked up her chopsticks and ate without even looking at Gu Wenxuan. This person is really going too far, especially since she gave birth to the twins, the bedroom matters has become even more tormenting, and now her waist is still sore.

Gu Wenxuan touched her head and handed her a piece of iced watermelon.

After eating the fruit after dinner, Hu Rong turned around and was about to go to the next door to see the twins. Gu Wenxuan stepped forward first, put his arms around her waist and coaxed her gently. Gu Wenxuan also thought he overdid it last night.

After a while, the two arrived next door and saw their twins were playing with toys. When Sister Yan saw Hu Rong coming, she immediately threw away the toy in her hand and opened her eyes and stretched out her arms to hug.

Hu Rong sat on the soft couch and took the little girl. Her little daughter kissed her on the face, while hugging her neck. 

"Come on, Daddy will hug you. How about riding a big horse, okay?" Gu Wenxuan sat on the side and opened his hand to Sister Yan.

The little girl opened her big round eyes, looked at Hu Rong, then looked at Gu Wenxuan, seemed to be having a hard time making a choice, and in the end her mouth deflated, and she burst into tears.

Seeing his sister crying again, Brother Heng looked over directly. He was originally sitting leisurely and playing with toys.

Hu Rong glared at Gu Wenxuan, and began to coax the little girl gently. Seeing that the little girl was no longer crying, she handed her to Gu Wenxuan. Without a word, Gu Wenxuan held his daughter and immediately started playing horse with her.

After a while, Sister Yan's laughter came from the room, and Hu Rong went to hug her son. The little guy has gained weight recently, and his stature has also grown a bit. Hu Rong took advantage of the opportunity and kissed him directly on the face .

The little guy naturally liked his mother, so he immediately put his arms around her neck and kissed her back.

Bai Momo saw this scene as soon as she came in, and the two wet nurses withdrew when Gu Wenxuan and Hu Rong came over.

"Here are two bowls of freshly chilled mung bean soup, for young master and young mistress, let's drink it quickly." After finishing speaking, Nanny Bai immediately put down the tray in her hand.

In hot weather, it is best to drink mung bean soup to quench your thirst.

But the little girl was also staring at her, and started to yell at Nanny Bai directly.

Bai Mama immediately hugged the little girl and went aside. Brother Heng was okay and didn't show much interest in these things.

The little girl was put next to her brother, and her attention was immediately diverted, and she started drooling on her brother.