24: Yuuji Terushima - Captains (Lemon)

Start from the beginning

"I hate you you son of a bitch!" I spat at Terushima as Toka and Rio desperately tried to hold me back before I beat his ass to the ground.

"Perhaps if you weren't such a terrible captain you'd be in the finals right now," Terushima teased and I fought against the strength of the girls, desperate to get to him and claw his eyes out. He stood there with a smug smile on his punchable face whilst the girls held me back and dragged me to the back garden, away from the boys team.

"He's just saying this stuff to get a rise out of you! You're giving him what he wants!" Rio explained, handing me a drink to calm my nerves. "Lets just get drunk and have a good time, alright?"

"Fine," I snatched the cup from her and downed it in one. The girls soon forgot our altercation with the boys team as the party became livelier and livelier but it still lingered in my mind. It was like a frustrating itch I couldn't scratch. No amount of dancing or alcohol was taking it away from me.

The girls and I were dancing in the garden with a group of third years when out the corner of my eye I spotted Terushima staring at me. I could tell he was mocking me as he smirked and headed inside. I was beginning to loose my temper and couldn't stop myself from leaving the girls and following him.

I stomped up the stairs to the landing where he was tapping his foot, apparently waiting for me. "What the hell if your problem?!"

"What's my problem? You're the one who followed me here," he said, filing his arms.

"You're just so desperate to take the piss out of me aren't you!" My drunken mind was taking over. "You should take a look in the mirror! You lost first!"

"So does that mean I won?" He teased.

"What? Are you dumb? Of course not! Asshole! You think just because you captain a team, just because you're smart, just because you're good looking that anything will go your way but guess what, it won't," I blurted out.

"Did you just call me good looking? And smart?" He got cocky as soon as I realised what I had said. I grabbed his shirt and pushed him against the wall getting threateningly close to his face.

"If you repeat that to anyone I will not hesitate to rip your balls off," I growled.

"So it's true, you do think I'm hot and smart," he said smugly.

"N-no!"

"Really? Because it kind of looks like you do."

"Shut the fuck up you asshole- mmph!"

He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up against his body, slamming his lips on mine. I was thrown completely off-guard but my mind was fuzzy from all the alcohol and adrenaline, so despite knowing I should back away I found myself kissing back heatedly. Terushima turned us around so my back was now against the wall as he pinned me against it, our kiss becoming even more fiery.

My hands ran up and down his chest whilst his landed on my hips, squeezing them tightly, and my fogged mind let it happen. I was beginning to want more as I ran my hands through his hair, clutching it tightly making him moan. We pulled apart, our eyes filled with lust and surprise. 'I hate this guy... so why am I so excited about the thought of him doing dirty things to me?'

He took my hand and pulled me around the landing until we found an empty bedroom. Our lips slammed together once more as we stumbled to the bed, our hands exploring each others clothed bodies. Terushima fell on top of me, holding himself up above me whilst his pelvis pressed against mine and I could feel his slowly hardening dick. He dived into my neck, placing kisses all over it and sucking at my skin harshly. Moans escaped my mouth at the feeling of his hot tongue against my skin, but I wanted to be dominant as well so I pushed him off of me and rolled him over so he was on his back.