3: Hajime Iwaizumi - Secrets (Lemon)

Warning! There's sexual content in this oneshot, I repeat, sexual content in this oneshot!

 The bar was closing soon but still I ordered myself another drink. It was fruitless but I was attempting to drink away my sorrows, having had to move to a new town and get a job I didn't really care for thanks to the fact my boyfriend was cheating on me. I felt humiliated and broke up with him on the spot, and tried to move town to forget about it all but as soon as I arrived here I felt nothing but loneliness. I started my new job tomorrow but I didn't care for it, hence why I was still drinking despite it being midnight.

I watched the barman as he poured my drink when suddenly there was a presence beside me. I sighed, knowing what was about to happen: I was the only girl in the bar on her own, looking sad and vulnerable which was the ultimate target for playboys. "Hey... are you okay?" A deep voice said and I sighed again, turning to face him but I was thrown off slightly when I saw how hot he was.

He had slightly tanned skin, dark brown hair and deep brown eyes. His jawline was chiselled and it seemed as though the shirt he was wearing was having difficulty staying together thanks to his large muscles. "I'm fine," I said, trying to take my eyes off him.

"Can I get you a drink?" He asked, sitting on the bar stool next to me however as soon as he asked, the barman placed my full glass in front of me. "Or maybe reimburse you for that one," he said and I laughed.

"Thanks but it's alright," I said, still trying not to look at him.

"You seem frustrated about something, you alright?" He asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I said dismissively.

"Sure... I'm Iwaizumi by the way, Hajime Iwaizumi-,"

"You're persistent, that's what you are," I said sternly.

"What do you mean?"

"Oh c'mon, I'm the only girl in the bar on her own and I look vulnerable because I'm depressed. I'm only getting one impression here, and it isn't good," I said, about to stand up and leave.

"Wait, it isn't like that!" He said quickly, waving his hands as though wafting away the idea. "You just seemed sad. It's not good to be alone when you're sad. I thought talking might help?"

I stared at him, shocked by his selflessness however I was still skeptical. I looked for a moment longer before deciding he seemed sincere. "Fine," I sat back on my seat. "I've just moved here and I... don't want to be here."

"Why're you here then?"

"My boyfriend- ex-boyfriend cheated on me. I felt like I couldn't stay in town so I moved... I'm probably just being pathetic, running away from my problems," I laughed in a hollow tone, rubbing the back of my head.

"It sounds like your boyfriend was a bit of an idiot, I mean why would he wanna cheat on you?" Iwaizumi said and and I felt a little flustered at his words. A second later he realised what he had just said and his eyes widened. "Sorry, I - er-,"

I couldn't help but laugh, finding him to be fun company. "It's okay. It's nice to have some company," I smiled.

"What do you do?" He asked and I sighed, thinking of the job I had to start tomorrow.

"I don't wanna talk about it," I said.

"Sorry, I guess I'm not helping with trying to make you feel better," he said awkwardly but I smiled.

"You're helping more than you know," I said quietly.

"Hm?"

"Nothing... what do you do Iwaizumi?" I asked, realising I could potentially have my first friend in town.