Project Partner

Începe de la început

We started to walk towards the class but suddenly the bell rings so I held his hand and started to run.

Jaemin pov:

I was going to my class but someone bumped into me, I look at the person it was y/n, then she say sorry to me and help me to get up, we started to walk to our class but the bell rings. she held my hand and started to run. I hold my hand with her soft hand, I feel so happy. I want to hold this hand forever and I look at her face she looks so beautiful and adorable. I want her so badly, You make me insense y/n.  After we reach our class, she let go of my hand.

Mrs. Park: you guys are late for my class. “she said angrily.”

y/n: sorry Mrs. Park, I won’t be late again. “I tried to avoid her eye contact.”

Mrs. Park: listen y/n, I know you’re the best student in our school but it doesn’t mean that you can do whatever you want.

 “she yelled at me and now everyone look at me. It was very embarrassing for me

Jaemin: it is not her fault Mrs. Park, because of me she is late. I will accept whatever punishment you give.

I look at him with winded eye but he just smile at me. I thought he was just like other boys but he wasn't. He seems a good person.

Mr. Park: okay... this time I forgive you both but next time if you guys are late for my class I will give you detention for a week, now get in. don't want to waste my time.

 We just nodded and went to our place. I sat beside lisa unnie.

Mrs. Park: listen, everyone,  I am going to give you a project and you have to complete it within two days and submit it to me.This time I will choose your project partner.

So the partners are: boy 11 & boy 24, girl 22 & boy 7…… blah blah and lisa & jiho, y/n & jaemin.

y/n mind: what!!! no!!.

I look at jaemin and he smiles at me like.

y/n: What the hell is happening to my life? If my brothers find out that my project partner is a boy, they will make it a big problem.‌ what should I do now, I can’t talk to mrs.park about my problem because she never listens to me. I just hope my brother must not know this because I don’t want to get in trouble.

Jeamin: Finally I get my chance to spend time with y/n, but she seems unhappy about Ms. Park's decision. But it’s okay, she will be my girl soon, just wait for me baby girl. Soon you will be in my arm. I will make you in my new TOY. “he looks at her and smirking.”

y/n pov

45 min later finally the boring lecture ended now I’m so hungry, so me and my friends were about to go to the cafeteria but Jaemin come and stopped us.

Jaemin: y/n, can we talk for a minute?

I look at his confused face.

y/n: hmm… what you wanna talk to me?

jaemin: about our project.

y/n: okay.

Then I told my friends to I will meet them in the cafeteria so they left me alone with jaemin and now I and Jaemin is the only person in the class.

y/n: okay tell me what about our project?

Jaemin: we’re the project partners right, so can you come to my place, we will do our project there.

y/n: sorry jaemin I don’t think my brothers will allow me. 

Jaemin: it’s okay if they don’t allow you, I will come to your place. We will do our project in your house.